Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

An example of a portfolio product that demonstrates the childs

An example of a portfolio product that demonstrates the child's work in the cognitive development checklist area is a?
Welcome,

Thank you so much for your question

There are many products. Is this a multiple-choice answer and if so what are the choices?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
A, picture with colors Identified by the child B, tape of the child singing C, teachers record on how the child shares and take turns. D, photo of the child's clay creation

Here is my answer for comparison with your own:

A, picture with colors Identified by the child

If you have any further questions, I am happy to assist you. You can start your new question with "for FiveStarLaw" and send it to the appropriate legal, tax or homework category so that the question is directed to me and I can give your question my immediate attention

Thank you very much,
FiveStarLaw
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

A collection of a child's classroom work that's assembled by teachers Parents and the child h self called? A, learning life B, collaborative portfolio c, development checklist D, gallery collection

I am not clear why you left me a "poor" rating on the answer that I have posted. I would be happy to answer your new question if you will change the negative rating to a positive rating

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.