Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

I need help please!!!!. I have a powerpoint presentation that

I need help please!!!!. I have a powerpoint presentation that is due really soon. It is due tomorrow, August 22, 2012 and I would prefer to have it by tomorrow afternoon. I need it to be all original and it needs to include speaker notes. Here is the info that you will need to help me.

Imagine you are an executive for BP, and you are preparing a presentation for the board of directors about the organization’s direction. Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, in which you address the following: • Evaluate the planning function of management as it relates to the organization’s goals and strategies. Use steps in the planning process outlined in the text. • Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning at BP. Provide at least one example for each. • Analyze at least three factors that influence the company's strategic, tactical, operational, and contingency planning. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

The steps that are mentioned in the text are:

1. Situational Analysis

2. Alternative Goals and Plans

3. Goals and Plan Evaluation

4. Goal and Plan Selection

5. Implementation of the said goals and plans

6. Monitor and Control of said plans and goals

Read more: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! POSTED SINCE 6/20/2011!!! - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/55opp-someone-please-help-me-posted-6-20-2011.html#ixzz24Fbn69or
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help, as i can see that your deadline is very short for this presentation assignment, i can assist you with this one and will start work right now, let me know, how much time is left with us?

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't understand your question. How much time I have left?

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

Thank you for your time and reply,

When do you need this presentation??? You mentioned that you need it at 22 August and i already have 22 August that's why i asked you how much time is left with you for this presentation........... My time is Melbourne time Australia...... My aim is to provide the presentation before the actual time so that you can have a look at that before you actually submit it.

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well my time is Pacific. So I have about 8 hrs.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

Thank you for your time and reply,

I don't need 8 hours for your presentation, i only need one hour...... I have started work on your presentation and will have it for you within one hour time.

I hope it is acceptable to you!

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much. I can take a look at right away. If I need some changing can you do that or is it a one time thing?

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

You are most welcome!

It's not one time thing, you can ask me million times, i would be more than glad to assist you each time.

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. One last thing I need peer-review references.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

Okay sure!

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You don't know how much you are helping me. K I will let you do your thing now. I'll be waiting for your response.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

Thank you for waiting!

Regards,

Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jabi,

Just wanted to know the status of the power point?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,

Jabi,

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

I am almost done, just need couple of more minutes.

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jabi,

Thanks. Take your time. I was just wondering, that's all.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience: I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jabi,

I have a couple of questions. I just want to make sure that if I turn this in I will not be caught for plegarism or for using this site.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello dear Javier,

You don't need to worry about anything, that site is free file sharing site, i have shared Presentation for you on that site, you just download your presentation from there and if you want to keep it private then let me know once you download it i will disable the link for you so that no one ELSE can use this presentation.

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Jabi,

Yes please disable the link. My main concern is my professor finding out, that's all.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Javier,

Have you downloaded the presentation successfully?

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Javier,

Okay good,

Please don't forget to RATE MY ANSWER so that i get credit for all my efforts and time.

Regards,
Jabi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Expert:  Jabi replied 1 year ago.
Dear Javier,

You are most welcome anytime, You can add tip as well if you want once you RATE MY ANSWER.

Regards,

Jabi