ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

Civilization 1: Ancient through Medieval. 50 Multiple choice

Civilization 1: Ancient through Medieval. 50 Multiple choice questions. Untimed. Due Sunday. Book," Western Literature. The Norton Anthology. Eighth Edition. Volume 1."
Hi Chris,

I would be happy to assist you. Please go ahead and post
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello FiveStarLaw! Thank you for working with me. :)

Attachment: 2012-08-21_011123_50_questions.docx

Hi Chris,

I am going to pass on these questions. After reading through some of these, I do not feel confident. I will opt out in favor of another expert.
I will try to have this done for your shortly. Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Kelvin! :)

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience: 20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

78% This course was very difficult especially with these long tests.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Interesting, and thanks for sending this to me. I have direct sources on most of the items marked incorrect - not your text, because that had no preview, but other sources. Odd; next time if we have time to use the same text it would be helpful. THANKS!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello ResearchPro, I have posted 2 new threads that have not been taken yet. Let me know if they are good for you. :)

What are the new ones you'd like me to look at? HAPPY TO HELP YOU ANYTIME!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have one in the Multiple Problems category and one in the Writing Homework category.

Send me a note requesting me in the multiple problems category and I will see if I can get them to unlock if for me. I will stand by right now. THANKS Kelvin
I need the URLS, I can't find them under your name. THANKS!
You can try writing to customer service on the multiple one, if it were categorized in homework, I could do it. When do you need the organizational behavior one?
Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Kelvin! :) Tonight if possible but tomorrow if that will be better.

WHen can you shoot me the organizational behavior material? Can you scan and upload to mediafire, etc.? I might not be able to get to it tonight, but can tomorrow. THANKS!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sure! I can upload the reading material within 30 min. How do I use mediafire?

sign up, free, www.mediafire.com; then just follow the prompts and upload, send me the link, it will ask you as you're uploading if you want to copy it. I will be gone for a few hours, so don't take that as disinterest, I will finish this for you for the $40. THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Are you on right now?

Just got home, what may I help you with. Probably be tomorrowmorning? Let me know! Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I really need your help right now. Another expert couldnt help me and I have a timed test.

What is the URL. I am online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for being online! These are the questions. I have 1 hour left.

Attachment: 2012-09-13_003829_50_questions.docx

I wish I could help, Chris. I will help you on anything that I can research and get at least 75-80% right, but I don't think I can do that in one hour. My best advice to you is use your index, I will try to get back on in a bit and get you the ones I KNOW are right. WIll that help - no money is necessary!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your guess is going to be much better than mine at this point! I would really appreciate it right now.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 15 min left!

Here is what I got done for you, 1-25. As you can see by the yellow, they are mostly educated guesses. DO you want me to try to finish the last 25? or do you have time?

http://www.mediafire.com/?k69l3xdjfoiu5xi

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I only have 4 min left! But these look good!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It didnt go well! Thank you Kelvin for taking the time to help me though. It means a lot to me. :) I have some other work I will put in the other thread for you and I wont need it until Sunday.

This is the best I could do on the rest

http://www.mediafire.com/?1228qsqv4sc6rj8