Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

The students willingness to complete all assignments and to

Customer Question

The student's willingness to complete all assignments and to take required quizzes and exams in a timely fashion demostates.
A key to the student's ability to apply strategies so that school requirements, assignments, and exams are met in a timely fashion is?
The student's ability to think through difficult problems or plausible solutions.
The most basic software required for an online course where writing is involved is.
The technology generally used for communication with instructors and peers that allows for attachments of document is.
The used of learning materials such as video and audio clips, animation, film, presentation, or prodcast is referred to as.
The first and most important document to read when beginning your online curse is the?
When you make your answer clear by giving an example, you?
Compare is to discover resemblances and differences, while contrast is to look for?
To review your answer for correct spelling, grammar, complete sentences, and puntuation is to?
Plagiarism is copying another's work word for word, except when you copy an d cite a (n)?
Explain. discuss, analyze, state, and evaluated are examples of words in an essay-type exam.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.

Chris M. :

These are multiple choice questions, right?

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.

If you can supply the choices for each question, I can help you with these.

Thanks!

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Customer,

You "accepted" without receiving an answer. The last time I answered similar questions they were multiple choice type. Since your post has no multiple choices, I will answer these as "fill-in-the-blank" questions. Here are the answers for comparison with your own.

The student's willingness to complete all assignments and to take required quizzes and exams in a timely fashion demonstrates

commitment.

time management.

The student's ability to think through difficult problems or plausible solutions is

critical thinking.

The technology generally used for communication with instructors and peers that allows for attachments of document is

word processing.

The used of learning materials such as video and audio clips, animation, film, presentation, or podcast is referred to as.

multimedia.

The first and most important document to read when beginning your online course is the?

course syllabus.

When you make your answer clear by giving an example, you

illustrate

Compare is to discover resemblances and differences, while contrast is to look for

differences

To review your answer for correct spelling, grammar, complete sentences, and punctuation is to

proofread.

Plagiarism is copying another's work word for word, except when you copy and cite a (n)

quotation.

True

Hope this helps!