Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

Using Hebert Masons translation of the Epic of Gilgamesh,

Using Hebert Mason's translation of the Epic of Gilgamesh, identify and analyze three different journeys undertaken by Gilgamesh. The following questions should be answered:
1. What type of journey is undertaken?
2. How is the journey important to the story? To the character?
3. Why does the character embark on the journey?

The outline should include:
1.Intro including thesis statement
2.Topic sentences for 3 distinct arguments
3. Supporting evidence (quotes from primary text)
4. Concluding sentences and transitions
5. works cited page
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Chris12 :

May I assist you? What day and time is the assignment due? APA? Number of pages or words? Number of refs? Is additional info needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

Dear XXXXX,

I would like to have the assignment by end of business Tuesday 21 Aug. The format required is MLA format (header, heading, citations, Works cited). It must be double spaced, using Times New Roman font at 12pt with standard margins (1" top-bottom, 1"-1.25" right-left). References preferred are Gigamesh: A narrative verse, byHerbert Mason and The Epic of Gilgamesh. The number of pages 3-4 pages.

Customer:

Dear XXXXX,

Chris12 :

I'll check to see if I can get the sources you requested, then I'll know if I can complete the paper by tomorrow. How does that sound?

Customer:

Thats ok will wait to hear from you.

Chris12 :

I can still do the assignment, however, the preferred references may need to be substituted. Would that be okay?

Customer:

Sure, thats okay.

Chris12 :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be done by noon today - 3pm at the latest.

Customer:

Okay

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment: https://www.box.com/s/e6f3ab2addb55b127c8e. If I can help you again please let me know. Have a nice day.

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the bonus and your kind rating. If you need help again just let me know. Have a good week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chris12,

Gilgamesh's journeys should be described as: emotional, pyschological, moral/ethical, physical, spiritual, or philosophical journey.

• I need to come up with an outline of the essay you did and the outline should include the following:

• 1. Intro including thesis statement

• 2. Topic sentences for three different arguments

• 3. Supporting evidence

• 4. Concluding sentences& transitions

• 5. Works cited page.

• The structure of the outline should include:

• 1. First paragraph: Introduction

• 2. Second paragraph (body)

• 3. Third paragraph (body)

• 4. Fourth paragraph (body)

• 5. Fifth paragraph (conclusion)

A minimun of 1.5 pages, max. 2.5 pages in Standard Outline Format

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
What day and time do you need the assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Latest will be thursday by 12 noon.

Thank you.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Okay, thanks. I'm on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Here's the outline: https://www.box.com/s/de3f04d75ebfc9492450

Have a good weekend.

If you need help again just let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much. You too have a great weekend.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Cool You are welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chris12

I have posted another question worth $60 do you think you will be able able to help me? It's urgent and I need the answer by midday Wednesday.

In The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Tempest, and Things Fall Apart, we see three very powerful, albeit misguided leaders (Gilgamesh, Prospero, Okonkwo) from three different cultures in three different time periods who experience such a rift and become cut off from "home," whether that home is the character's birthplace, family, homeland, or other special place. In other words they endure the experience of "exile" in a literal and or/ figurative way. Write a 5 page research paper in which you analyze how each protagonist's experience of exile is both alienating and enriching, what these experiences (or "journeys") reveal about the character, and how they illuminate the meaning of the work as a whole. The format of the paper: MLA format, Times New Roman, 12pt, double-spaced, margins (1" top-bottom, 1-1.25" right-left), as well as the inclusion of a Works Cited page. Include a thesis statement (one well developed, compound sentence ) for the essay.

Optional Information:
Level/Year: 2nd yr University Level
Subject: World Literature

Already Tried:
writing a draft using the books, The Tempest, Gilgamesh, and Things Fall Apart, but my draft is not up to standard thats why I need help.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Hi MK, good to hear from you again. Yes, I will be able to help you. How many references do you require 3 or more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chris12,

I will need three: The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Tempest by William Shakespeare, and Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe.

Thank you for responding.

MK

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, I'm on it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

I have a question: am I finishing this paper or is Dr. Wilson? I noticed that he answered the post you had created and it seemed that he would be working on the same project as me bu this deadline was Thursday. I just want clarification, thanks.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris12, Teacher
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Vimbayi, I'm still working on the assignment. Just trying to make sure you want me to finish this. I was hoping you would respond about Dr. Wilson working on the same project as me.