Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Week Summary-. 1. What are the most important concepts, theories,

Week Summary-. 1. What are the most important concepts, theories, or processes you have learned in this course?
2. What topics concerning this course would you have liked to learn about, or learn more about?
3. Provide any additional relevant personal notes and observations.
Wk5 DQ1-Adrianne to me-I read your response to the DQ and I agree with you when you said the victims rights have been in the spotlight since the 1970s as courts had focused on the criminal for so long without providing for significant recognition of the victim and their role in the court case. My question to you is this; What types of improvements have been made since than? Do you think this program was designed mainly for women? What are your thoughts on this matter?

DQ1- Adrianne to Donald-Hi Donald, I read your response to the DQ and I agree with you when you said the Crime Victims' Rights Movement in the United States is founded on the idea that, during the late modern period (1800-1970), the American justice system strayed too far from its victim-centric origins. My question to you is this; What positive things has this movement done for the community? Why do you think it is important that certain victims be given special care given the severity of the crime committed against them? What are your thoughts on this matter?

DQ1- Carl to Akeheton- But why do those amendments only discuss the defendant/accused? Who were the framers trying to protect and why? What was going on in our history at the time?

DQ1- Adranne to Sharnita-Hi Sharnita, I read your response to the DQ and I agree with you when you said the victims assistance programs has been around since 1972 and has dedicated that no victim is not alone in their fight for justice. I also agree with you when you said their mission is too have a proactive crisis intervention to stabilize and to provide compassionate aide and they want to have education and advocacy throughout the criminal justice system. My question to you is this; Why do you think they would like a collaborative continuum of care via appropriate referrals to community agencies and professional education focused on victims issues, needs, and services? What are your thoughts on this matter?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 2 years ago.

Alex : Hi. I should be able to have these by 12 EST. Will be close to deadline to get them all done.
Customer: Ty I reallly appreciate it.
Expert:  Alex replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.