Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

World War 2 helped improve the economy because companies went

World War 2 helped improve the economy because companies went into full gear producing machinery and so forth that was needed for the war. But while this may hold true for World War 2, why was it not the same result for Operation Desert Storm, The Iraqi War, and The Afghanistan War, and so forth, but on the contrary, just a lot of debt? Thank you for your assistance.
Hello dear client,

Welcome back again!

The reason why The Iraqi war and The Afghanistan War slowed down the economy of United States instead of improving it is that United States does not accounted the costs of oil prices and other macroeconomics costs in their budget due to which they had to borrowed money which affected the economy.

Please Rate My Answer!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

And in World War 2, The United States did take into account oil prices and the macroeconomics and/or found other ways to fund the war instead of borrow money? I am just trying to find out the differences between the 2 eras. Thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.