Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Take a position, for or against, this statement: Virtue enables

Take a position, for or against, this statement: Virtue enables people to overcome negative emotions, desires, and tendencies. Support your position with examples.

Analyze the issues surrounding the philosophy of “the good life” and moral character. Then, examine the relationship between what Aristotle called “virtue, wisdom, and the golden mean.” Apply this philosophy to the field of criminal justice.

Assume you are an experienced judge who is delivering a lecture to first-year judges. Take a position for or against this claim: Criminal justice would be far more effective it focused primarily on restorative justice. Support your position with examples.

Assume you are a lawyer for a man accused of assault on his domestic partner. Take a position on this statement: Empathy should be part of the criminal justice system. Explain your position.

(all Examples need to be related with the criminal justice (police officers, judge, etc.)
Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your homework question today!

How long of a response will you be needing for each of these questions? Also, when are these all due? Any formatting needed?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

excuse me, when I submitted my questions was directed to Kathy, why i got a different person????

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will be opting out and allowing other experts to assist you with this.

Have a great day
Thanks for requesting my assistance. I understand you answers are due this coming Friday. I will post them on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

No problem.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters