Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

DQ1-What are victims rights, and where do they originate (statutes,

DQ1-What are victims’ rights, and where do they originate (statutes, constitutions, etc)? What are victims’ assistance programs? What is the relationship between victims’ assistance programs and victims’ rights? What recommendations would you make regarding the improvement of victims’ assistance programs?

Remember that the minimum word count for all DQ responses is 300 words.

DQ2-What is the definition of problem solving courts? What is the relationship between problem solving courts and restorative justice? How can we improve the success of restorative justice within the criminal justice system? Explain.

Week 4- Adrianne to Angela-Hi Angela, I read your response to the DQ and I agree with you when you said asset forfeiture is a right given to the government by right of statutes at the federal level as well as some state levels authorizing judges to order the seize of goods that were used during an exchange of controlled substances, swapped for controlled substances, or things bought with the proceeds of the sale of controlled substances. You provided great information on this subject and my question to you is this; Once this property is seized from a drug dealer what happens to it? Do you think that if a drug dealers car is seized and auctioned off , person who purchases it may also run into problems? Meaning if the car was well known in the drug world and the dealer may have owed someone do you think it is possible that the new owner may get injured? In Maryland many cars are auctioned off that were seized by law enforcement but many are afraid to purchase them because of the cars history. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Alex :

Hi, on my list. Thanks!

Customer: Ty
Alex :

No problem. I posted the answers to the other question and will look at this one now.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex I need you urgently !!!! The assignment I just posted I need two of the DQ's answer by midnight eastern standard time and the rest by noon tomorrow. I'm going away with my family for a week and won't be able to post my assignment after that so please please please help me and you know I give you a Great Tip!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Working on them now.