Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  5 years of experience in tutoring

Week 6 iLab Grading Rubric In this weeks iLab, you will

Week 6 iLab Grading Rubric

In this week’s iLab, you will explore your own body and your knowledge of over the counter medications. I am not sure why these two things are grouped together in this iLab but they are!

There are 3 sections to this iLab assignment. First, you will define what the term “BMI” means and then, you will calculate your own value and show the math work (or at least, explain how you arrived at your value). You will then, compare your individual BMI value to the standard tables and write up a short essay interpreting your value and defining whether you are underweight, normal weight or overweight. Once you have identified your weight status, you will then, detail an action plan for yourself, based on your values and your individual goals. Basically, depending on where your BMI values fall, you will write up a diet and exercise plan that helps you either gain weight, maintain your weight or lose weight. Plan must include both a dietary and physical activity component (3 sections of the iLab so far).

Chelsea : Hi, I would be happy to help you with those questions! It would be a pleasure to work with you again. When is this assignment due?

Its due on Friday night!

Chelsea :

That will not be a problem. Would noon on Friday be early enough for you?

Yeah that is fine.

Chelsea :

OK, this iLab is based on the calculation of your own BMI and then analyzing it as far as nutrition and exercise plans recommended. To calculate it, I need your height and weight. Thanks!

Chelsea : I know that you said this assignment is due tonight, but I won't be able to do it until I have that weight and height information from you. As soon as you get it to me I am ready to do it, but without it my hands are tied. Sorry!

Its due Saturday night!!! My height is 5'5 and I weight 145. Thanks!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I wanted to know if the assignment will be ready for today?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I got it. Thanks!!