DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students

sent to DJX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sent to DJX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS
THESE are comments

Attachment: 2012-08-13_225833_comments_for_manuscript.docx

Thanks so much for opening this thread. I really appreciate you!Laughing DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no problem. This exam took alot out of me. I am still recuperating. Let me know if you need any more info

Hi, J!

Happy to hear you are recuperating!

It doesn't look like we need to address much.

Thanks so much for forwarding the comments! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi D!

No problem, am job hunting today. How is the paper coming along? Need any more information?

Thanks so much!!

It's coming along okay.

Remember, J, I am in your corner! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ha! Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you are in my corner.. much appreciated! J.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey D! How it going? The final manuscript is due today. I think I mentioned this on the previous thread. Let me know

Hi, Jordan!

I cannot find one of the parts written for this! I have been searching but cannot find it.

Could you please do me a favor and copy and paste the entire project into one document? I deeply apologize for the inconvenience but I just want to be sure we are not missing anything!

We only have minor revisions, thankfully!

Thanks so much! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello i think this is all..pls let me know if there anything else you need

Attachment: 2012-08-19_193208_everything.docx

Thanks so much!Laughing

I do not know where the manuscript example got the cover page. Do you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think you just make one up using word. The personal kinda put a design to it.

Hi, Jordan!

Almost finished! Working on the abstract!

Does this mean you'll be done for the semester? DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, ok, yes, I will be done for the semester!!!!, but have a week off before my final semster

Hi, Jordan!

Your final is here and here.

Hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Any news on the practicum?

Best to you! Laughing DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!!!! I am not I read through it fast and it made cry tears of joy to know that you are in corner. I remember, at the beginning when I was like: how can I study for my exam and do this thesis plus the class discussion. We encouraged and said you will be in my corner.You were there every step of the way. I am forever grateful and in-debt to you. Thank you again and again.

I am just gonna submit and head out to church.

About the practicum nothing yet.. do you know any one in New York City area?

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much Love :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Also should I try to publish this? Just a thought. And is there a way to lock these answers?

Anything you're interested in in NYC?

If you're going to publish this, please don't forget to include me:-) DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Mental health especially, But I will take anything to complete this requirement.

And off course, How will I forget to include you? :)

You are a sweetheart! Thanks so much!

Actually, there were many interesting points we didn't get to explore in that paper. Don't you agree?

Have you looked at

I do have a friend who does a lot of work with PTSD in NY and around the world. He runs a foundation. Not sure if that helps.

I'll look a little further, too! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello D!

For the Practicum, as long they have a MPH or Dr. Ph. it does not matter.

You are right about the paper, we can work something out. I appreciate your help :)

Any luck?

I'll search further tomorrow:-) DXj

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nope, no luck yet. I keep trying. Deadline is in 2 weeks.grrrrrr. I was under the weather for the past few days

You keep trying and I'll do the same. Hopefully, something will come up!

Hoping you're better! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks :). I feel so much better :). You are awesome!

Hi, J!

Glad you're feeling better!!!! Did you get rest after your board exams?

Hi, J!

One option that might help. Try this

Not exactly what you wanted but it might prove interesting:-) DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh no, no break for me yet.

And, the ad sounds amazing; however, given that I will doing my medical rotations and interviews for residency, it look a bit much. I apprecaite you though :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Happy holidays to you and your family. I am sorry, i feel into deep depression and i could not get myself to study or do anything. I trying to change all that. Secondly, I was having financial problems and then the hurricane hit. Well, a little update. I started my practicum with New York City Department of Health. I am gonna need you help in a literature assignment. I have to borrow to some and will email you h next week.
Hope all is well with you

Hi, J!

Happy New Year!

I figured something happened. I would be happy to take a look at it. Have you ever thought about applying your expertise as an expert here? DXJ

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Happy New Year!

Thank you so much!!! Can I work for this site? please I need more information on that, I can use the money. I am gonna start a new one

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi D!

will do thanks

It should take you to where you can apply, the categories, etc.

Given your medical and mental health background, it should be easy:-)

Hope it helps!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks you.. will look into it. I am just trying to get back on my feet. The practicum has been keeping me real busy. Also I started a new thread with you. I dont know how long it take to get to you.

Hi, J!

Thanks for the update!

I have been recovering here............slow recovery this timeWink

I'll look for your other question. DXJ

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ha! i pray for speedy recovery :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello D!
So I have been working with New York City Department of health and Mental hygiene at Bureau of Chronic disease and Tobacco cessation.
Here are the possible topic I want to use for my assignment
1. Tobacco cessation insurance benefits
2. Alcohol and obesity
3. Tobacco cessation programs in United State
I have literature on Alcohol and obesity; it is complied by me , but it suppose to be an internal document of department of health

You will conduct a review of the literature on a public health topic of your choice and then write a 10–12 page paper, including references. Your topic should relate to your practicum. Your Literature Review is due by Day 7 of Week 10 and will become a part of your professional portfolio. Your paper should have a minimum of 10 sources, use APA formatting, have 1" margins, and be double-spaced. This Literature Review will be evaluated using the Research Paper Rubric presented on the Course Info page area.
One of the major requirements of this course is conducting a review of the literature on a topic relevant to your practicum and of interest to you. This Literature Review should be used to support your practicum experience. For example, if you are developing a program on HIV/AIDS education, you might write your paper on different educational programs that have been implemented in this area.
• 10 to 12 pages long with references
• APA style
• 1" margins
• Double-spaced
• 12 pt Times New Roman font
• A minimum of 10 sources consisting mostly of primary research. You may use some government or trusted Web sites. Please keep the number of books used to a minimum. Do NOT use magazines, blogs, or Wikis (including Wikipedia)

I responded to you on the new question thread:-)