Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

On the Discussion Board, post 150–500 words (not including

On the Discussion Board, post 150–500 words (not including references) arguing your position (either agree or disagree) regarding the following statement:
Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art.

•Be certain to support your position with examples that compare and contrast at least two of the following eras: Baroque, Rococo, Neoclassicism, and Romanticism.
•Choose specific examples of artistic achievements from the two eras.
•Examples can be drawn from architecture, painting, printmaking, or sculpture.

I can help you with this. When do you need it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Before 12 tonight!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I need this answer ASAP!
Hey! Thanks for choosing JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help you. Here are my thoughts on this: (link)

Thanks! If this is satisfactory, please remember to give a Positive Rating. If you need more help, let me know what more I can provide. Thank you!

(FYI, I use plain text files since some people, including myself, don't have Microsoft Word. Anything that opens a .doc file will open a .txt file, but let me know if you want me to convert this to .doc anyway and I can on my work computer)
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Eric do you do papers as well, I got behind on my work because of training in the field, would you like to help me with that as well. I am surely willing to pay!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you so much!!!! I'll pay for three pages and do the last page m yself and I'm a little desperate...lol...my money is on the line! lol HElp
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i need someone who csn type 4 pages or more

Can you clarify? I was going to help you and then Eric stepped in. I thought he answered this for you. Do you need something else? I'm happy to help. What do you need?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

3 pages total in art!

You need a different paper? About the two different eras in art?

Hi!

Apologies for the confusion. I may be able to help with your next question, but we'll need you to create another question thread for it. We try to keep things to one question per thread. If you want to request me specifically, you can include "For Eric M" on that next question -- that way I'll be sure to see it.