Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Assume you are a police captain who is training new recruits.

Assume you are a police captain who is training new recruits. Take a position on Kant’s claim that the “categorical imperative” is the basis of morality. Support your position with examples.

Examine the relevance and importance of “ prima facie duties” in policing. Provide examples (not found in the textbook) to support your position. (Cite your sources.)

Analyze two ways in which legal and moral rights in criminal justice might collide and recommend at least one principle by which to make decisions. Support your view with an example.

Analyze issues related to punishment and prevention. Then, comment on the following statement: If it can be shown that punishment fails to prevent crime, then, by utilitarian standards, we have no grounds on which to punish.
(the examples need to be related with the criminal justice (police officers, judge, etc.)

Kathy :

Hi! I can assist when are your questions due? Thanks

Customer:
Customer:

next friday

Kathy :

Perfect I will post them on a timely manner. Thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Kathy I submitted some questions to you, but I receive an answer from adifferent person (Homework Wiz), Can you tell me why I will have a different person?? I will like to keep working with you.

Please let me know, and thanks for all your help

I appreciate your feedback, I am glad that you are satisfied with my work. I was offline due to system issues at the time you posted the new question. By the time I came back online I noticed that an available expert was already assisting. I hope the incident does not hinder the possibilities of assisting you in the near future. You can add for "Kathy only" to your future requests to prevent any further inconveniences. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can do that, but I will like that the person that help me out on this homework is you, is any way that I can made that happen???

I will review what is the proper protocol for you to follow in this case. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,Please let me know as soon nyou can, this homework like the other one is due next friday
Sure I will let you know. Thanks