David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

1. An IP network is connected to a Novel IPX network via a

1. An IP network is connected to a Novel IPX network via a gateway. The IP network protocol stack includes the following layers: TCP, IP, 802.3, and Physical Layer. The IPX network protocol stack includes: TCP, IPX, 802.3, and Physical Layer. Draw and explain the protocol layers of the IP network, the gateway and the IPX network.

2. Design a client/server network with two servers operating at 100Base-T Fast Ethernet speed and the clients operating at regular 10Base-T Ethernet speed using a 10/100 Mbps NIC. The hub is located in a wiring closet, but the servers and clients are not. Assume that a satisfactory performance is achieved at 30% utilization of the LAN.

3. Write an ASN.1 module that specifies DaysOfWeek as a SEQUENCE type with each day of the week (day1, day2,...) as the type VisibleString. Write the ASN.1 description:

a) for the structure
b) for the value.

4. TCP is a connection-oriented protocol and UDP is a connectionless protocol. Identify the differences in the two MIBs that exemplify this difference
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still waiting. don't believe the question has been assigned

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still no answer
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a Professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

could you ask david L if he would answer the question? very worried now. close to deadline

Hi, thank you for your reply. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you for requesting me.

Is there a length or format requirement for each answer?

By when do you need it completed?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

david,

i am very pleased you accepted this project. your last work was excellent!

length = high level

format = PDF or word

deadline = late sunday (real deadline!)

hop you can d this by then:)

Yes, I can complete it by then.

Thanks. Smile

For the second question, I just noticed that it appears that the question is asking for a diagram of the network but it does not explicitly state that it does. Can you please clarify?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

david.

i was assuming a diagram as well. if ok,please make diagram

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

david,

just checking you received.

1.#2 diagram if possible

2. do you have an update on when you'll complete please?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

david,

thanks for everything. i'm trying to rate your work as excellent, but i get an error messge 'access denied'

Glad I could help. And thanks for trying to give me an Excellent rating. There is most likely a malfunction with the site so that you could not post that rating.

Thanks

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

excellent rating accepted!! thanks again

Thank you!

Register Here