Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

What skills do managers need today? Are these skills different

What skills do managers need today? Are these skills different from management skills of 50 years ago? Why?
Hello dear Client,

Thank you for your question again, I am happy to assist you as i did in the past. Please mention your deadline.

Regards,
Jabi
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I know thanks for getting back to me so promptly I will be calling on you soon my next is coming up in a week. Thanks again :)
No problem. Thanks!
Sorry I missed your last request. I would like to continue to work with you in the future. You can always put "For Alex Only" somewhere in the question when you request me and other experts will not answer and wait for me.

Thanks!
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Most definitely I will put "For Alex Only" I will be getting in touch with you soon thanks alot
Thanks!