Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

Use the fact pattern you received in the above Marianne Jennings

Customer Question

Use the fact pattern you received in the above Marianne Jennings "International Code of Ethics" question to answer this question. Analyze and propose a solution to the problem you received above using the Laura Nash method. Show the steps, apply the facts, and provide a proposed solution you would suggest
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear Student,

Do you have any deadline for this one?

-Jabi
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. Today
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for you time and reply,

I have started work on this one and will post the solution for you within 60 minutes time. Please check back after that time.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have more information about this question.

Marianne Jennings wrote an article, "Why an International Code of Ethics would be good," which was assigned to be read at the beginning of the course. As you have worked throughout this session, you should have considered this article and how it may or may not have impacted different situations in the world economic/business/legal/political environments. The essay you will write on the next question should show that you have read Marianne's article and can apply her theories and thoughts from that article to the scenario provided. Feel free to rely on the information you know about the situations (if real) or analogize to another one, if you wish. Include in your answer at least two specific concepts from Marianne's article, and apply those concepts to your reasoning in your answer. You will be graded on your knowledge of the article as well as the application of ethical theories to international situations.

An oil travesty has occurred. In the Gulf Coast, British Petroleum's deep-sea oil well has had a major malfunction and has exploded. The explosion killed many oil workers. The oil well began spewing oil into the Gulf, and now the entire southern portion of the United States coastal areas has been destroyed.

BP initially came out with advertisements using the CEO of the company apologizing and promising to make this right for the citizens of the United States. Then, the CEO was removed by BP from working the disaster. The crisis continues. Based on the "timing" of the crisis and resolutions that have occurred at the time of your exam, answer the following question using the most relevant facts you know.

Thanks,
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Okay thanks for sharing it :)

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

I am sorry to say that i will be posting the assignment within 3-4 hours time as i am leaving now for some urgent work. I hope it is acceptable to you.

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.