Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

“Dr. Steve” 1. How is the image of the police in your community

“Dr. Steve”

1. How is the image of the police in your community for example El Paso, TX ? What factors have contributed to this image? What can be done to improve this image? Use in-text citations to cite information from the textbook and/or other sources.
Include APA formatted in-text citations to document any sources quoted or paraphrased. Liable sources no encyclopedias, Wikipedia, Encarta, etc . Answer should contain a minimum of 200 words but not to exceed 300 words.
Good afternoonCustomer

Could you tell me when is this report due?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Dr. Steve its been a while last time I spoke to you. I will need this around this Saturday or Sunday. The same goes to the other question as well.
Thank you,Customer I will be sure to have both reports posted on schedule.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tks, Dr. Steve
You are welcomeCool.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good afternoon, Dr Steve

I am just want to follow up on my post, as it seems the website is saying they are apoligizing for response.

Good afternoonCustomer

The site has pre-programmed messages that go out that have nothing to with what is actually being communicated between you and I. You can just ignore these messages. I will definitely have both reports posted on schedule.

Yours truly,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the quick feedback.
You are welcome.
DearCustomer

I am in the process of a final review of your two reports and will have them posted momentarily.

Speak to you soon,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Steve!

This website is double charge me for the answer. Can you explain to me why this system works like this. To post my question it charges me 40 dollars to view my question is charges me another 40 dollars.

Thank you, I am happy with your work

Has this ever happened before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Never, I don't understand. I am calling customer service representative. It looks that to post a question they charge you the amount, and to open the answer they ask again to deposit more money. I am trying to open the file and the new website keep asking to aD funds to view the answer. It works fine before.
They have been doing a lot of technical work on the site over the past few months.
Dear Customer,

Just Answer just changed your payment to $0.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

as soon as I get my refund, I will send you the bonus that cover this answer plus your great service.

Thank you, Customer. Were you able to download the second report?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Steve
Yes, I was able to download the report. I will send the payment tonight . It looks that they were able to reimburse the money. I found the culprit, there system automaticaly charge you before and after. Thanks for your help.
Thank you, Customer. Sorry for all the confusion.

Yours truly,