I was told to post the other question by your cutomer service department. If you do not want to answer the rest then you need to opt out of this they said.
27. The anatomy in the Female Genital System subsection starts with the vulva and progresses upward tothe
A. perineum. B. fallopian tube.
C. ovary. D. uterus.
28. Which of the following terms describes an incision of the vagina to gain access to the peritoneal cul-desacto explore or to drain an abscess?
A. Perineoplasty B. Oophorectomy
C. Colpocleisis D. Colpocentesis
29. If a medical record states "an incision and drainage of an abscess of Bartholin's gland," under whichsubheading will you locate this code in the CPT Manual?
A. Corpus Uteri B. Vulva, Perineum, and Introitus.
C. Vagina D. Cervix Uteri
30. Which of the following is the correct code for intrauterine artificial insemination?
A. 58322 B. 58350
C. 58323 D. 58321
31. Which of the following is the correct CPT code for vaginal delivery with episiotomy and use offorceps?
A. 59400 B. 59610
C. 59410 D. 59409
32. Which of the following is the correct ICD-9 code for a corpus luteum cyst of the ovary?
A. 183.0 B. 620.1
C. 620.0 D. 256.4
33. A/an ___occurs when the fertilized ovum has become implanted outside of the uterus
.A. Chromotubation B. In vitro fertilization
C. Ectopic pregnancy D. Hydatiform mole
34. Which of the following is the correct ICD-9 code for postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis?
A. 615.9 B. 616.10
C. 670.8 D. 627.3
35. Which CPT code will be assigned for a 29-year-old woman, 20 weeks' gestation, with cervical cerclageby vaginal approach?
A. 59899 B. 59320
C. 59160 D.59325