Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

You are a marketing manager interviewing for a new job at several

You are a marketing manager interviewing for a new job at several different firms simultaneously. You expect to be asked the same questions in each interview dealing with what you think are some good new marketing opportunities for each firm to pursue. You know that being well prepared for an interview gives you a better chance of being offered the job, so you decided to study each company where you are interviewing.

Pick any 3 firms to research. Based on Internet research on these companies, write a 500–750-word research paper proposing at least 3 marketing opportunities that you would strongly suggest that each firm pursue. In your arguments, include the following:

•Describe your reasoning for identifying them as worthy of pursuing.
•Categorize each marketing opportunity as low-hanging fruit, home runs, or singles, and discuss why (see definitions in course materials).
•Discuss the risk in pursuing each opportunity.
•Without actually trying to determine each project's ROE, which would you most strongly recommend implementing, and why?
•Explain how the marketing opportunity would reflect upon the firm. Would it have a positive or negative public relations effect on the firm? Would it result in great financial improvements, or only a minor improvement?
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help, i can assist you with your assignment. Let me know if you have any deadline for this one, i have already started work on this one and will post the solution soon for you :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sure, I have no problem tipping! The deadline is Monday morning, 8/6/12.
Dear Student,

Thank you for your reply and time,

I have started work on this one already, i hope you wont mind it if i post the solution within next 60 minutes.....

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sure, Thanks!
You most welcome :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.