David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

For LogicProUsing the internet, search for commercial IDS

For LogicPro

Using the internet, search for commercial IDS systems. What classification systems and descriptions are used, and how can these be used to compare the features and components of each IDS? Create a comparison spreadsheet identifying the classification you find.

I see that you have already answer this question for someone already to where I can just click on the link you gave them. However, there is no zipfile there, its only in notepad. Do you still have to charge me for the full amount since there is no work on your end to be done. All you have to do send me the attachment
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Apologirs. I was offline.
let me know the link to that question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the link:

http://wikisend.com/download/187942/Archive.zip

And this is what you wrote to David the guy you was helping. I apologize for the delay. It may have been the spreadsheet causing the download problem. I believe that placing both files in a .zip compressed file may have solved the issue. So click the link below to download and save the zip file to your computer then right click on the file and click Extract Here to access the answer document and spreadsheet:

Read more: Using the internet, search for commercial IDS systems. What - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/64qfx-using-internet-search-commercial-ids-systems.html#ixzz22QUCqRj6

Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
This was answered by other expert. I am sending this question to him to reply
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
  • I need this answer by Sunday or NLT Monday

Using the
    Web, search for three different employee hiring and termination policies. Review
    each and look carefully for inconsistencies. Do they each have sections
    addressing security of information requirements? What clauses should a
    termination policy contain to prevent disclosure of an organization’s
    information? Create your own variant of either a hiring or termination policy.
    Include the Web site addresses in your answer.

• Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Were you able to download the documents I posted?
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    I haven't got a chance to..I will atempt to tonite
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Ok thanks. Also, please post the other question in a separate thread and request me (David L.) and I will respond. Thanks.
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    If I do that, it will ask me how much I'm willing to pay and then take me to the credit card information. I don't wont to do that because I already go money in my justanswer account. That's why I just replied to you verses creating another question
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Ok thanks. Just Answer policy requires a different thread for new questions so I will ask the moderator to help with the issue you describe above.

Regarding the documents I posted, have you downloaded and reviewed them?
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    Yes I have and thank you for that
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Ok so someone should be contacting you to help with posting the new question using the funds already in your account.
    Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    okay, thanks
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Also, for this question please provide a positive rating for the answer if you are satisfied with the answer. Thanks.
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Have you been contacted by the moderators or customer support regarding the second question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
    No, i haven't. I'm not going to worry about it. I got somebody from studentoffortune who is answering my question. Thanks for your help
    Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
    Ok, thanks for letting me know.