Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

do you have the answers for world history : exam numbers

Customer Question

:00767800,00767900,0076800,00768100,00768200.??
Category: Homework
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 1 year ago.

hrguru206 :

I may have some, do you have the actual questions you could list?

hrguru206 :
hrguru206 :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX reviewing the information now.

hrguru206 :
JACUSTOMER-4xhx2rsp- :

thank you ! for your time, hopefully you can help. :)

hrguru206 :

Hello again, I do not have these questions on file as it seems the order and questions changes all the time. I am willing to work on the information if you can provide a high rating and an additional tip. I ask this as it will take several hours to complete all of these. Let me know if this works for you and I will begin, if not I can opt out of the question and see if someone else is available to assist.

hrguru206 :
JACUSTOMER-4xhx2rsp- :

i was hoping to find someone who has them already. i dont want to make it hard on anyone and i dont have that much $ so for what i can afford i would rather you let someone else assist, thanks for your time..

JACUSTOMER-4xhx2rsp- :

oops sorry didnt mean to right bad ^

hrguru206 :

I am happy to have someone else to assist and maybe I can just do two of them for the funds listed. I hope you will change the rating as bad service really hurts us.

hrguru206, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: BSBA from University of Central Florida
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the change. Hopefully someone else has the info but if they do not I am still willing to help :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thanks
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 1 year ago.
your welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality. she did not answer my question.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I have all the exams and I willing to assist. I can send you all the answers for the fee that you are offering and an additional bonus of $ 20.00. Please let me know if this is suitable for you and I can post the answers promptly. Also, do not rate my answer until I have provided with a complete response so I can be credited for my services. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay you have all the answers for all 5 ?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I also have the textbook I can create the word documents and send the answers to you in the same order you sent the questions. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay, i would like to make sure the answers are right before i give you that bonus. lets do it...
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I will organize the answers by exam and post them for you by noon CST. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for your help. there were some answers wrong. but i passed so i guess thats good.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Not good. Can you provide the information on the answers that were incorrect. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its okay its already done. i cant undue it. thanks for your time.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the accept and the bonus.