Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Project: Part 1 - Ishikawa Research Paper Objective This

Project: Part 1 - Ishikawa Research Paper

Objective

This project involves researching and writing a short biography on Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa. Our text addresses many of the areas in the management and control of quality and provides a great amount of information on a number of different quality concepts. However, the authors only mention Dr. Ishikawa in passing. Just who is Kaoru Ishikawa? Prepare a 500-word biographical paper on Ishikawa, describing his contributions to quality. You should not limit your research to online materials. Two of his books are excellent sources: (1) What is Total Quality Control: The Japanese Way (1985) and (2) Guide to Quality Control (1976). Submit the completed paper to your Dropbox.

You will research this person’s life and work to determine the impacts that he has had in the world. You will define the quality leader’s significant contributions to modern quality practices in terms of major impacts in a specific organization. The project will enable you to understand:
• Ishikawa's key ideas;
• how Ishikawa has influenced quality practices throughout the world;
• how his ideas fit into total quality management; and
• the implications of Ishikawa's ideas for the future of quality.
The project will require sustained research effort until the paper is submitted. You are encouraged to begin work on the project during Week 1 and be prepared to submit the required project deliverables by the end of Week 3. A basic APA tutorial can be found in the Webliography, and a paper template can be found in Doc Sharing.

Guidelines

The paper will be a short biography on Kaoru Ishikawa. It will adhere to the grading specifications as described below. The student will submit a paper of at least 500 words, not including title page and references, by the end of class Week 3. The student will use at least two sources plus the course textbook, for a minimum of three references. All references are to be from academic journals, professional or academic textbooks, authored websites, or standard business publications such as The Wall Street Journal. Not more that 30% of the content will be from direct quotations. The final score will be reduced by one point for each percentage point when the direct quotations are over 30% of the content.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Kathy :

Hi! Thanks for using JA I am willing to assist. May I please know the due date of your assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer:

I would prefer it by tonight, but need by tomorrow afternoon/early evening at the latest.

Customer:

Thank you,

Customer:

Kimberly

Kathy :

Thanks for your response. I will complete your assignment by early tomorrow morning at the latest.

Customer:

Thank you Kathy I appreciate your help!

Kathy :

No problem.

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Your answer is attached I hope it helps you. Before rating my response please let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks for the opportunity to assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Kathy this is a wonderful & huge help!

Kimberly

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters