Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Project: Part 1 - Ishikawa Research Paper Objective This

Project: Part 1 - Ishikawa Research Paper

This project involves researching and writing a short biography on Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa. Our text addresses many of the areas in the management and control of quality and provides a great amount of information on a number of different quality concepts. However, the authors only mention Dr. Ishikawa in passing. Just who is Kaoru Ishikawa? Prepare a 500-word biographical paper on Ishikawa, describing his contributions to quality. You should not limit your research to online materials. Two of his books are excellent sources: (1) What is Total Quality Control: The Japanese Way (1985) and (2) Guide to Quality Control (1976). Submit the completed paper to your Dropbox.

You will research this person’s life and work to determine the impacts that he has had in the world. You will define the quality leader’s significant contributions to modern quality practices in terms of major impacts in a specific organization. The project will enable you to understand:
• Ishikawa's key ideas;
• how Ishikawa has influenced quality practices throughout the world;
• how his ideas fit into total quality management; and
• the implications of Ishikawa's ideas for the future of quality.
The project will require sustained research effort until the paper is submitted. You are encouraged to begin work on the project during Week 1 and be prepared to submit the required project deliverables by the end of Week 3. A basic APA tutorial can be found in the Webliography, and a paper template can be found in Doc Sharing.

The paper will be a short biography on Kaoru Ishikawa. It will adhere to the grading specifications as described below. The student will submit a paper of at least 500 words, not including title page and references, by the end of class Week 3. The student will use at least two sources plus the course textbook, for a minimum of three references. All references are to be from academic journals, professional or academic textbooks, authored websites, or standard business publications such as The Wall Street Journal. Not more that 30% of the content will be from direct quotations. The final score will be reduced by one point for each percentage point when the direct quotations are over 30% of the content.

Kathy :

Hi! Thanks for using JA I am willing to assist. May I please know the due date of your assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

I would prefer it by tonight, but need by tomorrow afternoon/early evening at the latest.

Thank you,

Kathy :

Thanks for your response. I will complete your assignment by early tomorrow morning at the latest.

Thank you Kathy I appreciate your help!

Kathy :

No problem.

Your answer is attached I hope it helps you. Before rating my response please let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks for the opportunity to assist.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Kathy this is a wonderful & huge help!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.