M Hasan
M Hasan, Teacher
Experience:  BA (Hons) in Mathematics from Oxford University

a flywheel whose moment of intertia is 12.5 kg*m^2 is acted

a flywheel whose moment of intertia is 12.5 kg*m^2 is acted on by a torque of 100m*N. Calculate the angular acceleration of the flywheel.
Hi there!

Torque = (Moment of Inertia) x (angular acceleration)
τ = Iα
100 = 12.5*α
α = 8 rad/s^2

Therefore, angular acceleration is 8 rad/s^2.

Hope this helps. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so very much. There are a couple more questions that I just dont know how to answer but I can't afford $60 for each of them. However, I TRULY appreciate your help. He lost his first grandchild in delivery and he has not had any time to study or work and I am just a mathematician but that was 30 years ago. If you have any extra time, I attached the last couple of questions if you have time but again, I don't have any more money. I am out of work myself but this is my friend and I am trying my best to help him.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.