Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

Essay about buy USA. Go to the Buy USA Website, located at

Customer Question

Essay about buy USA.
Go to the Buy USA Website, located at http://www.buyusa.gov, to research your state or region. Focus on the services that this site offers potential and current exporters from your state on trade shows, marketing resources, and international trade opportunities.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Determine how this government Website assists exporters with their planning.
Discuss how you would leverage two (2) resources in the short term and two (2) that could be used for long-term planning. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the usefulness of technology to supply chains, plans for import / export operations, and globalization.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.

Chris12 :

Hello may I assist you? What is the due date and time for this assignment? How many references are required? APA? Is there additional information to complete the assignment?

Customer:

ok I will need this one by noon.

Customer:

Can you do that?

Chris12 :

Yes. Do I need any additional information to complete it?

Customer:

yes, please..

Customer:

Thoroughly explained how this government Website assists exporters with their planning.

Customer:

Thoroughly discussed how you would leverage two (2) resources in the short term and two (2) that could be used for long-term planning. Thoroughly provided specific examples to support your response.

Customer:

0-2 errors present

Customer:

1. Explain how this government Website assists exporters with their planning.

Weight: 30%

2. Discuss how you would leverage two (2) resources in the short term and two (2) that could be used for long-term planning. Provide specific examples to support your response.

Weight: 60%

3. Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements

Weight: 10%

Customer:

the total point is 100%

Customer:

I will need this essay by noon which is about 10 hours from now on.

Customer: XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Customer:

please confirm that you can finish it by then?

Chris12 :

I can.

Customer:

ok thank you very much, sir.

Chris12 :

You are welcome.

Customer:

looking forward to seeing both of them by the time.

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your kind rating and the bonus.

Here's the assignment: https://www.box.com/s/79e715842667d37516be

If you need help again let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for your help. This is very excellent.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. I should have the other assignment done around 4pm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
really looking forward to. by the way, I really like your work. how can I ask you for next time on my next assignment.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.

Thank you again. The next assignment you have put "For Chris 12" at the beginning of your post and I will get it. Or you can contact me through a previous post and let me know that you've got a question waiting for me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chris12, I just reported the new assignment for you. Under the name of Assignment 4 for chris12 please. Could you please pick up the assignment and help me please? Thank you very much.

Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I found it.