Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

WHAT ABOUT CARL TO ME-We can all understand the need to try

WHAT ABOUT CARL TO ME-We can all understand the need to try and help someone who is depressed to the point of considering suicide. But ultimately, it is their life. Should society have laws forbidding the person from taking their own life?
dq2-Laura to Makysha-Provocation would be hard to prove in some situations but fro example if you or I were being attacked and killed the person who attacked us(which they were causing bodily harm) and the prosecutor tried to say we should have tried to escape first, I do not think that is necessarily fair. Not everyone in an unpredictable situation is gong to clear headed enough to think I should run away and call the cops. Most of us are gonna instinctly react and try to harm back who is harming us, dont you agree?
DQ2-Amber to Angela- Do you think that justifications or excuses are better defenses for criminal liability? Why or why not? If you were a judge do you think that in a criminal liability case that you were be more inclined to accept a justification defense or an excuse defense? Why? I think that if it were me and I was the judge I think that with the proper evidence I would be more inclined to accept a justification defense. The reason for this is because I think that at least with a justification defense in a criminal liability case the defendant is taking responsibility for what they did. They admit to committing the act and with the proper evidence it can be proven that they only acted because it was necessary for survival.

Alex :

Looks like I'm responding to 3 on this one?

yes two of them I need as soon as possible

Alex :

Working on them now. Just answered your other one for tonight. Took a little while as the topics are a little different and I'm trying to figure out where to take them.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thats all three for tomorrow?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.