Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Good Morning Dr. Steve, I am posting my next homework assignments: 1.

Customer Question

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

I am posting my next homework assignments:

1. Compare and contrast primary and secondary deviance. What are the characteristics of each type of deviance? What is the relationship between the two?

Your response must be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

2. What are the main ideas expressed in the consensus perspective, pluralist perspective, and conflict perspective of social organization? How are they alike? How do they differ? Which perspective most accurately reflects your view of society? Why? Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

3. What is criminology of place? Briefly describe Rodney Stark’s theory of deviant neighborhoods and the broken windows theory of policing. What implications do these theories hold for residents in these types of areas? Explain the concept of defensible space.

Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

4. What is the basic premise of feminist criminology? List and describe the five different types of feminism related to crime that are discussed in the textbook. What does each perspective propose as a solution for reducing or eliminating feminine crime?

5. What role does social learning play in criminality? How do social process theories explain criminal behavior? Do you agree that crime is a learned behavior? Why, or why not? Support your opinion with academic references.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Lawrence,

Thank you for your requests. Could you tell me when these reports are due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve

Either wednesday or Thursday will work.

Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX and have a good weekend.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Dear Lawrence,
Could you send me the List of the “five different types of feminism related to crime that are discussed in the textbook” -- as this is specifically requested in the assignment. If not, I can just list 5 different types of feminism related to crime from other sources.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve

Sure thing!!

Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

Just dropping a line to let you know that I am continuing to work on all the reports -- and should have them posted within another 5 to 6 hours.

Speak to you soon,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Dear Lawrence,

The 5 reports are a total of 2,991 words in length, which at the rate of 10 cents a word would leave us with a balance of $239 to apply to the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Social Process Theories and Criminal Behavior.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Primary and Secondary Deviance.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Criminology of Place, Rodney Stark’s Theory of Deviant Neighborhoods, The Broken Windows Theory, and The Concept of Defensible Space.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Consensus Perspective, Pluralist Perspective, and Conflict Perspective of Social Organization.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on Feminist Criminology.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Lawrence,

Let me know if you were able to download all the reports successfully. Hope all is going well.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

I just wanted to let you know that I apologize for taking so long to respond but I have been swamped with work and trying to play catch up with emails and so forth. Also the site is only allowing me to enter in the amount in range from $1-200. So if you need to repost the bonus in order to do so please let me know and i will follow up with the correct amount.

Thank You Again

Lawrence

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

I am unable to download the reports in word document.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Lawrence,

I wanted to be sure that the last links worked properly for you. Were you able to download all the reports successfully? Also, as you are concerned for privacy, let me know when you would like for me to delete the links as per your standing order to do so.

Hope all is well.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

I have tried downloading these reports and they arent being downloaded successfully. I tried downloading them tonite. Could you repost them and I will try again tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply but my work schedule has been very hectic and has taken me away from my studies. Thank you again for your continued assistance.

Regards,

Lawrence.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

Disregard my last message. All reports were downloaded successfully. Thank you and I will be sending in my next upcoming reports.

Have a good evening

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence. I will await your next posting.

Best regards,