Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

overnment Roles and Finances in Education 1) Create a chart

overnment Roles and Finances in Education

1) Create a chart that identifies the differences between local, state, and federal roles in public elementary and secondary education. Bullet points are acceptable.

2) Write a 500-word paper that clearly identifies the sources of financial support for public schools and the differences between them.

3) While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist, I read the assignment and I understand the requirements. I have an additional question on your assignment. When do you need this response by?

I kinda need it today can you assist

Kathy :

I can have it ready late this evening. What time zone are you in?

Arizona is where my school is at but I live in Italy and its 9 in the evening here but I will be up late

Kathy :

I can promise to have it ready by 9:00 pm CST I hope this works for you. Thanks

yes thank you

Kathy :

I will post the assignment on a timely manner. Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.