Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

DQ1-What is the definition of justification? How does justification

DQ1-What is the definition of justification? How does justification differ from an excuse? Compare and contrast the criteria between excuse and justification.
DQ2-What is an example of a defense to criminal liability? How do defenses to criminal liability differ from other criminal defenses? Explain. Is there a better solution to the way in which criminal liability is defended from a legal standpoint? Explain
Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your homework question today!

Please click HERE to download my thoughts on your questions.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

________________________________________________________________
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. Note you are rating my help and not the site or the solution only my help. If you feel the need to rate negatively, please stop and reply to me via the Reply To Expert or Continue Conversation button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Hi,Customer

Thanks for asking for me.

I'm sorry for not responding earlier -- the time limit ran out at midnight!! I saw the question this morning, but not in time to do anything.

Anyway, it looks like you got a good answer. I see no reason to intrude on good work unless you specifically want me to look at something or answer some question.

Good luck to you,

mijcar

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

r u able to answer the DQ's tonight?

Yes. Just post a new question for Alex only and let me know it's posted here.

Hello again . I have already answered your DQs here. Please click my link below to access your answers.

Please click
HERE.

Have a great day!

_______________________________________________________________

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i see you have answered the question but there is a word count requirement. The word countbis 300 per question. The other expert that I posted the question to had helped me before so he knew there was a word count that is why I did not mention it. If you can meet the word count I will accept the answer.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.