Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

for joanne : You have been recently promoted as junior vice

for joanne : You have been recently promoted as junior vice president of human resources at your organization. You need to prepare your first presentation on appropriate communication to a group of 20 newly hired employees for their orientation. The profile of the group is as follows:

15 entry-level with no corporate experience, of which 5 have no job experience whatsoever.
5 upper-level hires, of which 3 hold higher designations than yours. Their age ranges between 17 to 55 years.
Of these 20, 6 are Hispanic, 2 are Asian, 2 are African-American, and 10 are Caucasian.
60% of the group are women.
2 disabled employees, one of whom has a hearing disability while the other uses a wheelchair.
Perform an audience analysis while planning your presentation. Ensure that you consider issues such as arrangement of the room, content and length of the presentation, and handouts and visual aids.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.

Joanne :

hi

Joanne :

thank you for the request

Joanne :

may i know the number of slides required

Customer:

hello joanne, I do not have to make slides.

Customer:

I will talk to the instructor to get clarity of the assignment and contact you tomorrow morning around 10:00

Joanne :

okay sure

Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
HelloCustomer

I did this question recently. Requirement is to write an analysis, not presentation. I have an analysis of 400 words. If you want to use that as model, I will upload here, or if you wish me to write a fresh answer, I will do so.
In case you want Joanne to answer this one, I will opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello getsetgo, I can not get in touch with my instructor. If you have done this before I will go with you I hope you do not mind. So lets go with a fresh one.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I hope this does not get confusing but I just receive a call from my instructor so I will like to go with Joanna now sorry Getsetgo.

FOR JOANNA: THE INSTRUCTOR GAVE ME THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION:

For the audience analysis, you will review the information provided in the template and discuss how you will setup and deliver your presentation. Things to consider:

• How will you arrange the room and why?

• Will you use visual aids? Why or why not?

• What is the best way to deliver your message? Think about the things discussed in W3A1.

• What will the agenda look like, etc?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
FOR JOANNA: ARE YOU THERE I HAVE SEND YOU THE INSTRUCTION. For the audience analysis, you will review the information provided in the template and discuss how you will setup and deliver your presentation. Things to consider:

• What will the agenda look like, etc?

Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will be working on it!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
joanna it is due tonight at midnight
Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will try to post by 11.
Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.
Hey,

Please download here:

https://www.box.com/s/ce2be094e61da47ac249
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
joanne, I can not open it. You will have to paste it like always
Expert:  Joanne replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Joanne, Tutor
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science