Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Type your answers to the following questions on a separate

Type your answers to the following questions on a separate piece of paper. Denote the appropriate question number when answering (i.e., when answering question 1, type “1.” and continue with your answer.) Be sure to include your name on each page.
CASE STUDY: CHRIS DOUBLE
Chris is a high school student and is eager to gain some muscle mass. He eats a diet that consists primarily of processed foods (fast food, cafeteria, etc.). Chris is anxious to get stronger so that he can go out for the wrestling team.
CLIENT CALCULATIONS
1. Using the information above, calculate the client’s BMI
2. Calculate the client’s BMR.
3. Calculate the client’s target heart rate at 60% and 80% using the Karvonen formula.
ASSESSMENT, TRAINING, AND NUTRITIONAL STRATEGY
Using the information above, address points 4– 6. Use the provided pages for your answers.
4. Discuss fitness tests or methods of evaluation that should be used to assess the client, providing rationale for your recommendations. Be sure to address the specific conditions presented by your client.
5. Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12-week periodized training pro- gram, including specific sets, repetitions and exercises, utilizing an integrated approach. (If you find it helpful, use the provided charts on the following pages to detail your periodization program.)
6. Discuss nutritional strategies and supplement recommendations with a rationale for your choices.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am still waiting for someone to help me with this question...
Thank you
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Hello and welcome to our site. Unless I am unaware of another generalized method of finding BMI and BMR, you are going to need additional data about your client. For example, you will need height and weight for BMI and activity level for BMR.

Do you have additional information for this question?

Judy

Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry about that judy : Chris age is 14: gender male resting heart rate is 70bpm: height 5'10"; weight 120pounds: body fat % 11%... If you need any other info please let me kno...

Thank you

Thanks. I'll get back to you about other info I might need.

Judy

Smile
Just one more question ... do you have a due date for this? It shouldn't take too long, but I'm trying to organize my calendar.

Thanks,

Judy

Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Next week Wednesday
Thanks! Judy

Hi, just keeping the question open. Research is going well. I’ll check in with you if there are further questions. I wanted to tell you that I don't have an ISSA textbook, but can answer these questions.

Judy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Your answer will be sent today. Sorry if the site sent you an automatic notice asking if you still needed assistance. They do that when a question is idle for a day or two.

I'll send the answer in a few hours.

Judy

Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thank you
Smile

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

Reminder... you need to rate/submit my answer or I do not receive any credit for my help today.

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost Done! RATING REQUIRED. Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Judy check for the answer but there was no answer

I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. The world of computers is sometimes a mystery.

Let's try again. Let me know if this one doesn't work and I'll send it another way.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Judy for some reason i am not getting the info to download on my mac...

Michelle
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Blank page sorry...
What were you getting before this last try? I was using mediafire.com, and you should have been sent to their site.

The last idea is to put your answer here, but it will lose all formatting.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
just not downloading will try on a different computer
OK, let me know if that works.
Were you able to use the other computer and download the file?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got it but it was out of line but I can fix it.... Thank you do much for ur help.
That's great to know. Glad we got it done in time. Good luck to you! Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here