Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Is my questions, thank you XXXXX Unless otherwise

Is my questions, thank you XXXXX

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be one (1) single-spaced page in length.

What information can be obtained from reading a legal opinion?

Paper Two

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources m

Kathy :

Thank you for the request this is for the legal and the flag questions correct. When do you need the essays by? Thanks

Customer:

As soon as possible, thank you in advance.

Kathy :

I will be posting your essays no later than tomorrow morning. Thanks

Customer:

Thank you

Kathy :

No problem

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Kathy, I can't open them.

Thanks

Try these links if they do not upload please let me know to further assist. Thanks
https://www.box.com/s/cdad462c7c416e92e130
https://www.box.com/s/09aa3e1d0e6fcb7fc694
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have it, thank you very much
I am glad I was able to assist.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Need more help, I will posted for you thank you.
Sure just add for Kathy only and I will respond to your posting as soon as I come online. Also please add the due date for your assignments so I can complete on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just posted it to you, I need it as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
As soon as I receive the question I will respond to you. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning, you help in the past I wonder if you have time to help me this time.

I have 5 questions needs a narrative response for each of the competenceies.

1. Knowledge of federal crime victims law and the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, and other laws and regulations related to victim/witness

2. Ability to communicate clearly in order to present complex and controversial issues orally. Response to this with and example.

3. Ability to communicate clearly in writing in order to present complex and controversial issues. Response to this with an example.

4. Ability to communicate clearly in wirting in order to present complex and controversal issues. Response to this with an example

5. Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relations skill. Response to the with an example.

I posted this questions already.

Thank you