Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

1) Prepare a 750-1,000 word reflection essay on the rights

1) Prepare a 750-1,000 word reflection essay on the rights and freedoms guaranteed to you as an American citizen in the Bill of Rights. Include the following: a) Discuss which freedom guaranteed to you in the First Amendment to the Constitution is most relevant to you personally. b) Analyze and discuss the significance of the Bill of Rights and subsequent notable amendments to U.S. democracy. c) Discuss the process for amending the Constitution. Is this a "fair" process? Explain. 2) Utilize the required readings, academic Web sites and the GCU e-Library, as resources for this assignment. 3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. 4) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box. 5) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 4.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Bmyers, I will get started on this for you! I will have it ready tomorrow morning. Can you provide the rubrics?

Customer:

Yes, one moment.

Customer:

I have to submit my paper to turnitin. So is it going to say my paper is plagiarized in any way?

Customer:

CriteriaAchievement Level
UnsatisfactoryLess than SatisfactorySatisfactoryGoodExcellent
Significant Personal Constitutional Rights
0 points
Discussion of a significant personal Constitutional right is missing.

1.3 points
Discussion of a significant personal Constitutional right is incomplete.

1.5 points
Discussion of a significant personal Constitutional right is complete.

1.7 points
Discussion of a significant personal Constitutional right is complete; rationale is clear and coherent.

2 points
Discussion of a significant personal Constitutional right is complete; rationale is clear and coherent; higher-order thinking is evident.

Analysis of the Relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. Democracy
0 points
Analysis of the relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. democracy is missing.

1.95 points
Analysis of the relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. democracy is incomplete or inconsistent.

2.25 points
Analysis of the relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. democracy is complete.

2.55 points
Analysis of the relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. democracy is complete, clear, and coherent.

3 points
Persuasive analysis of the relevance of the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to U.S. democracy is complete, clear, coherent, and cohesive. Higher-order thinking is evident.

Discussion of the Amendment Process
0 points
Discussion of the Amendment process is absent.

1.3 points
Discussion of the Amendment process is incomplete or inconsistent.

1.5 points
Discussion of the Amendment process is complete.

1.7 points
Discussion of the Amendment process is complete. Rationale is clear and coherent.

2 points
Discussion of the Amendment process is complete. Rationale is clear, coherent, and persuasive. Higher-order thinking is evident.

Thesis Development and Purpose
0 points
Paper lacks any discernible overall purpose or organizing claim.

0.46 points
Thesis and/or main claim are insufficiently developed and/or vague; purpose is not clear.

0.53 points
Thesis and/or main claim are apparent and appropriate to purpose.

0.6 points
Thesis and/or main claim are clear and forecast the development of the paper. It is descriptive and reflective of the arguments and appropriate to the purpose.

0.7 points
Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.

Argument Logic and Construction
0 points
Statement of purpose is not justified by the conclusion. The conclusion does not support the claim made. Argument is incoherent and uses noncredible sources.

0.52 points
Sufficient justification of claims is lacking. Argument lacks consistent unity. There are obvious flaws in the logic. Some sources have questionable credibility.

0.6 points
Argument is orderly, but may have a few inconsistencies. The argument presents minimal justification of claims. Argument logically, but not thoroughly, supports the purpose. Sources used are credible. Introduction and conclusion bracket the thesis.

0.68 points
Argument shows logical progression. Techniques of argumentation are evident.
There is a smooth progression of claims from introduction to conclusion. Most sources are authoritative.

0.8 points
Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.

Mechanics of Writing
(includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)

0 points
Surface errors are pervasive enough that they impede communication of meaning. Inappropriate word choice and/or sentence construction are used.

0.33 points
Frequent and repetitive mechanical errors distract the reader. Inconsistencies in language choice (register), sentence structure, and/or word choice are present.

0.38 points
Some mechanical errors or typos are present, but are not overly distracting to the reader. Correct sentence structure and audience-appropriate language are used.

0.43 points
Prose is largely free of mechanical errors, although a few may be present. A variety of sentence structures and effective figures of speech are used.

0.5 points
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.

Paper Format

0 points
Template is not used appropriately, or documentation format is rarely followed correctly.

0.33 points
Appropriate template is used, but some elements are missing or mistaken. A lack of control with formatting is apparent.

0.38 points
Appropriate template is used. Formatting is correct, although some minor errors may be present.

0.43 points
Appropriate template is fully used. There are virtually no errors in formatting style.

0.5 points
All format elements are correct.

Research Citations

0 points
No reference page is included. No citations are used.

0.33 points
Reference page is present. Citations are inconsistently used.

0.38 points
Reference page is included and lists sources used in the paper. Sources are appropriately documented, although some errors may be present

0.43 points
Reference page is present and fully inclusive of all cited sources. Documentation is appropriate and citation style is usually correct.

0.5 points
In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.

Brittany :

Hi Bmyers, I will write an original for you. That is why I will not be able to get it to you until tomorrow. Its 11 at night where I live and I still need to do the research :) But it will be fine going through turnitin

Brittany :

Thanks for the rubrics....I will make sure I get all of the points discussed

Customer:

Thank you! You are the best

Brittany :

Thanks! I will be back tomorrow with your answer :) Good night!

Customer:

Hey! How is it going?

Brittany :

Hello! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am almost done with this and will be posting it shortly

Brittany :

Sorry, that took a little longer than expected for the amending the Constitution part...here is your answer: Please click here

Brittany :

I hope I have provided you with excellent service. If you could please rate my service using one of the five smiley faces, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Great thank you!

Brittany :

Good morning Bmyers, I am sorry that you were unable to rate my service previously! I forgot to enable the feedback. If you would please try to rate again I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business