Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Biographical Sketch (400-500 words) due Saturday the 14th at

Biographical Sketch (400-500 words) due Saturday the 14th at 9pm CST
Review the list of famous people below.

Tiger Woods
Barack Obama
Mike Tyson
Albert Einstein
The Dalai Lama
Princess Diana
Oprah Winfrey
Lady Gaga
Elvis Presley
Bobby Fischer
Lance Armstrong
Martin Scorsese
Joan Rivers
Donald Trump
Frank Lloyd Wright
Mark Zuckerberg
Miles Davis
Charlie Sheen
Queen Elizabeth II
Pablo Picasso
Mickey Rourke
Truman Capote
John F. Kennedy
Mother Theresa
Stephen Hawking
Sarah Palin
Hillary Clinton
Angelina Jolie

Pick one person who will become the subject of your analysis (your selection does not need to appear on the above list). List the person you have chosen and write a brief biographical sketch (300–400 words) outlining the important elements of the subject’s upbringing, work, personal life, accomplishments, and philosophy.

Be certain to use biographical and other reliable sources
Be sure to appropriately cite your sources.
It is your responsibility to use your research skills to find out about the person, learning as much as you can about his or her life story and what might explain his or her behaviors.

Kathy :

Thank you for your request I will post your answer on a timely manner.

Kathy :

I have a quick question on your request is APA format required?

yes APA format require

just to make sure there are 30 choices on the famous people, only need to pick one

Kathy :

I got it I will have this ready for you on Saturday as requested. Thanks for your response

Your answer is attached in the below link. I hope it helps you constructing your own answer. Before rating my response please let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks for the opportunity to assist you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Due to technical difficulty, this part wasn't posted, this rating will change once this is added as some odd reason when i edit the first time didn't work need this ASAP!!!

In 200-300 words on Opera,

Pick one of the psychological perspectives (psychodynamic, behavioristic, cognitive, or humanistic) and, using it as a frame for understanding human behavior, explain two unique aspects of your subject in terms of that approach. You may want to select an aspect related to the subject’s:

• Childhood
  • Education
  • Family
  • Mental Health
  • Career
-2ND PART, won't need this till friday the 20th.....bonus will be given when it's actually completed

Part A: Development

Write 700–1,000 words on your subject's upbringing and how this might have influenced the person they became.

Discuss the following:

• Infancy and childhood
  • Psychosocial development (including Erik Erikson’s work)
  • Adolescence (including Kohlberg’s work on moral reasoning)
  • Adulthood (depending on how old your subject is)

Part B: Motivation

Using Maslow’s theory of need fulfillment and McClelland’s work on motivation for success, tell us about your subject’s drives and needs in 350–700 words. Include the following in your discussion:

• What seemed to motivate this person to achieve what he or she has in life?
  • What life lessons might you draw on for your own career and life journey from your subject's life and how that person handled his or her drives and needs?
  • Remember, all people have needs, and if your needs are not met positively, they will be met negatively. Do you find evidence of this in your subject’s life?
  • What you have learned about need fulfillment and success from the person you are studying?

Thank you for your request. I will post this answer in the morning at the latest. Also, I reopened the link on Oprah's Biographical Sketch in case you still need that response.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Much appreciated, we been having thunder storms in WA, so power had been really is the internet, lose connection here and there...apologized for the rating as i was trying to reply not rate and just noticed it end up rating

Your answer is attached. I hope the weather conditions get better. I understand about the rating. Before rating my response please let me know if you any further questions related to this assignment. I will post the second part of your assignment on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Kathy, both attachment still giving me issues, not loading for some odd reason had tried on 2 different computers
Try this one hopefully it will load this time. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still not loading up, can you try using mediafire i think that's the site call?
If this link does not upload I can post the answer here for you. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX look them over tomorrow (Wed night) as I am pulling a 48 hours shift and looking forward to the Second Parts as on my iphone so hard to read them......
No problem. I will post the second part by Thursday that way you can add your ideas before Friday. Thanks
Attached is the last assignment you requested. I hope it helps you construct your own answer. Before you rate my custom answer please let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dont see an attachment

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Got it, gonna read them in the AM or when i gets up as just got home about a hr ago from a 60 hrs shift (suppose to be 48 hrs but end up cover someone else's),will rate them and give you credit as well.....was just curious would you be willing to work on this more (there are two parts but but both due Wed?) and I will pay you

P.S. what you have I usually use as a guide.
You can post the next assignments for Wednesday as a new question and you can add for Kathy only. I will get it as soon as I come online in the morning. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please acknowledge this link., it's the other part....and i will accept this one
I was reading the link and lost my internet connection. I will respond to your posting promptly. Thanks