judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring

HELP NEEDED ASAP.... I am doing an summary outline on medicaid

HELP NEEDED ASAP....

I am doing an summary outline on medicaid for a powerpoint and I need 2 bullets for the two listed below.

1.Projected costs of creating and implementing a replacement or revised policy
a.
b.

2.The role of the government in relation to the selected program
a.
b.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i do thanks

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  judybailey52 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and nice to see you back. Give me until tomorrow and I'll answer these for you.

Judy

Smile

Here is your answer.I gave you several options for the first question for you to choose from.

Click here to retrieve your file.

Don’t forget to fill in the information on the cover page if this is an essay.

Please remember to leave feedback for me.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. Please remember to RATE my answer only when you are 100% satisfied. Remember: If you give any rating below 3 smiles then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I haven't received a rating for my answer. Are you having issues rating me? Please reply back and let me know; rating is a critical part of the question process. Thank you

Judy

Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have a problem rating u, i just have been real busy and not able to get online and tespond but ur service is excellent.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring