Sorry it took so long here they are
23. The __ section of the CPT manual and the Anesthesia Guidelines both contain the codes forqualifying circumstances.
A. Medicine B. Radiology
C. Surgery D. Cardiology
24. Which of the following CPT codes is used to report materials and supplies used by the physician forwhich no other more specific CPT code exists?
A. 99080 B. 99070
C. 99071 D. 99000
25. A triangle before a code indicates that the code description
A. is partial. B. has been discontinued.
C. has been revised. D. is major.
26. Which codes begin with the number 99 and are used to indicate anesthesia services provided duringsituations that make the administration of the anesthesia more difficult?
A. Adjunct services B. Physical status modifiers
C. Special circumstances D. Qualifying circumstances
27. Select the correct anesthesia code for a tympanotomy of the left ear performed on an 11-month-oldfemale
.A. 00126, 99100 B. 00120, 99100
C. 00125, 99135 D. 00124, 99116
28. What is the correct code assignment for anesthesia for second and third degree burn debridementwithout skin grafting; 15% of the total body surface?
A. 01951, 01952, 01953 B. 01952, 01953, 01953
C. 01951, 01952 D. 01952, 01953
29. The American Society of Anesthesiologists defines the practice of anesthesiology as dealing with (butnot limited to) all of the following except the
A. clinical management of various fluids, electrolyte, and metabolic disturbances.
B. application of specific methods of non-respiratory therapy.
C. evaluation and management of acute and chronic pain.
D. clinical management of the patient unconscious from whatever cause.
30. Which of the following is the correct anesthesia formula?
A. B + T + M B. D + P + M
C. T + B + M D. P + T + M
31. Anesthesia procedure codes are grouped according to
A. procedure used. B. anatomic site.
C. time required. D. patient status.
32. Which of the following represents the contents of a surgical package?
A. Intraoperative and postoperative services
B. Preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative services
C. Preoperative and intraoperative services
D. Preoperative and postoperative services
33. The correct code for anesthesia for diagnostic arthroscopic procedure of the knee joint is
A. 01402. B. 01202.
C. 01382. D. 01464.
34. __ is used to withdraw fluid that contains individual cells.
A. Image guidance B. Needle core
C. Fine-needle aspiration D. Percutaneous biopsy
35. The correct code for debridement of third-degree burns of right arm, 6% of body surface area, is
A. 01951. B. 01953.
C. 15852. D. 01952.