Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

for Eric M proofreading only! i do have a copy of desposite

for Eric M proofreading only!

i do have a copy of desposite slip. did you send the letter to the tenant instead of the owner?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks!

i do have a copy of deposit slip. did you send the letter to the tenant instead of the owner?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am so miss our fun time! it's so pleasure to had a great working team!

pt said you he lost his presrition you gave to him on May, he would like u to rewrite him the prescrtion.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

i am so missing our fun times! it's such a pleasure to have had a great working team!

pt said he lost his prescription that you gave to him in May, he would like you to rewrite him the prescription.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

called pt' mom again and said no need appt anymore and hung up.

pt would like to refill her birth control pills that she is out of it. also, she has headache for couple days and likes to get advise from doctor what type of medication she should take.

pt has reaction of her medication. advice from doctor she needs stop using it and return to see doctor.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

called pt's mom again, she said she doesn't need the appt anymore and hung up

pt would like to refill her birth control pills because she is out of them. also, she has had a headache for a couple days and would like to get advice from the doctor about what type of medication she should take.

pt had a reaction to her medication. advice from doctor is that she needs to stop using it and return to see doctor.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for your response. she is having a headache in these couples days

sorry that haven't touch you for so long, how's life been treating you? how'everyone? also, how's your daughter? is she still on college? which one? have you ever been visit her? is she still wants to back to China after graudated from here? seems I have so many questions, it's because I miss hearing from you for so long. I have been busy at work, not so much going on. sometimes no news is good news, right? hey, I want to ask you if you can check to see if any pick jacket i had left at your home of my last vist in two year ago? Thank you! let's keep in touch and hope to hearing back from you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

thanks for your response. she has been having headaches these past couple days

sorry that I haven't been in touch with you for so long, how's life been treating you? how's everyone? also, how's your daughter? is she still in college? which one? have you ever been to visit her? does she still want to go back to China after graudating from here? it seems like I have so many questions, it's because I haven't heard from you for so long. I have been busy at work, not much is going on. sometimes no news is good news, right? hey, I wanted to ask you if you can check to see if I left a pink jacket at your home two years ago? Thank you! let's keep in touch and I hope to hear back from you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt walked-in and said she has frequency urinary more than half year already, but it doesn't cause any physical problem, but feels more worst recently and worry if it's the kidney problem and like to schedule an appt to check with doctor, so schedued her tomorrow with Dr. Jane.

spoke with pt's mom and said she and husband already scheduled appt with UCHP for testing on 8/28. told pt we will referral pt to see the genetics, but need insurance approval and will contact them after everything is approved. pt's mom prefer schedule the same day of pt's appt, told them will try the best to schedule on the same day, but no gurantee. pt's mom accepted and understood.

check pt's blood pressure and it's 180/80, but she refused me to noticed the doctor, she said she can take medication and she said because she feels nervous that's why she usually got high bp.

michelle called from CFHP saying that pt will see her artificial appt then decided whether pt needs the feeding clinic appt.

did you have any updates of our refinance? please advise! thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

pt walked-in and said she has had frequent urination for more than half year already, but it doesn't cause any physical problem. but, she says it feels worse recently and worries whether it's kidney problem. she'd like to schedule an appt to check with the doctor, so scheduled her tomorrow with Dr. Jane.

spoke with pt's mom. she said she and her husband already scheduled appt with UCHP for testing on 8/28. told pt we will refer pt to see the genetics, but need insurance approval and will contact them after everything is approved. pt's mom prefered scheduling the same day of pt's appt, told them we will try our best to schedule on the same day, but no guarantee. pt's mom accepted and understood.

checked pt's blood pressure and it's 180/80, but she refused to let me notify the doctor, she said she can take medication and that she feels nervous, and that's why she usually gets high bp.

michelle called from CFHP saying that pt will see her artificial appt then decide whether pt needs the feeding clinic appt.

did you have any updates on our refinancing? please advise! thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

patient wants to get a referral for her abortion. called Yanny at mso and she will get the approve and fax to pt's medical group.

plseas hold on the letter and I will let you know if needs to send it out or not. thank you.

Please let me know if you all want to have the dinner on this Friday so I can arrange my schedule. I personally don't like buffett, because i can't eat too much from buffett, but if you all like it I have no problem.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

patient wants to get a referral for her abortion. called Yanny at mso and she will get the approval and fax it to pt's medical group.

please hold on to the letter and I will let you know if you need to send it out or not. thank you.

Please let me know if you all want to have dinner this Friday so I can arrange my schedule. I personally don't like buffets, because i can't eat too much from a buffet, but if you all like it I have no problem.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Eric, do you have a chance to proofreading this for me, thanks!

pt's wife walked in and asked Dr. tina to co-sign or apprve the prescrition from UCGH caridology dept. They prescribed a stronger dosage medication for pt to take, however it needs to have pt's provider to co-sign for cheaper price, otherwise they need to pay $500 and pt's wife doesn't wants to pay that much money. and they want to wait tomorrow when Dr. Tina comes back. called pharmacy and talked to Sam that they refill pt's medication which is prescribed from Dr. Tina and they can teach them how to take the medication.

Hope everything is going well on you and everyone! I heard that your dept is looking a temp position for six month. as you know I really enjoy working at your dept and interesting to go back. I have a concer question if after six month is going to be permanente? Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

pt's wife walked in and asked Dr. tina to co-sign or approve the prescrition from UCGH cardiology dept. They prescribed a stronger dosage medication for pt to take, however it needs to have pt's provider co-sign for cheaper price, otherwise they need to pay $500 and pt's wife doesn't want to pay that much money. they want to wait until tomorrow when Dr. Tina comes back. called pharmacy and told Sam that they can refill pt's medication which is prescribed from Dr. Tina and that they can teach them how to take the medication.

Hope everything is going well for you and everyone! I heard that your dept is looking for a temp position for six months. as you know I really enjoyed working at your dept and I'm interested in going back. I have question, though: after six months, is the positon going to be permanent? Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
welcome to serve yourself and pls wash before eat!

whether you like me or not, i want to say thanks for everyone been helping me and I did got lot of trained in here. i am going to transfer to other site and hope to keep in touch with all of you.

pls let me know if you still want to apply, we have an opening now.

have you finished your phebetology class? i am thinking to enroll.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
contacted pt's mom to pick up the referall and authorization letter before pt's app. scheduled on 8/20 at 11:00am with Dr. Maygan.

according to MSO dept and spoke with Jan, the pt's insurance is only cover to limit place, and have been approved at cgmb. so, is it still necessary to see doctor at GGPS? please advise.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
you're welcome to serve yourself and pls wash your hands before you eat!

whether you like me or not, i want to say thanks to everyone who has been helping me. I did got lot of training here. i am going to transfer to another site and I hope to keep in touch with all of you.

have you finished your phebetology class? i am thinking about enrolling.

contacted pt's mom to pick up the referral and authorization letter before pt's app. scheduled on 8/20 at 11:00am with Dr. Maygan.

according to MSO dept (I spoke with Jan), the pt's insurance is only covered to limit place, and has been approved by cgmb. so, is it still necessary to see the doctor at GGPS? please advise.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, i am helping my friend re-submit her resume of her interst in applying at FH. she will be available as needed it. I think she is good student when we went to same class, and she is super progressive and very responsibility person also she is tough! Please be consider her and don't miss a good worker.

question-do we just hiring people will be able speak chinese? no other nationality, like Indian?

when did you have your interview? did they ever reply you? even they don't hire you they still send yoo?u a notice. do you want me to check for you?

i submitted your resume to the hiring manager and have been writing lots of compliments about you. so, I wish you luck! please let me know whether you want to take the phebetology class.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

hi, i am helping my friend re-submit her resume to apply at FH. she will be available as needed. I thought she was a good student when we shared a class, and she is a super progressive and very responsible, tough person. Please consider her and don't miss a good worker.

question-do we just hire people that will be able to speak chinese? no other nationalities, like Indian?

when did you have your interview? did they ever reply to you? even if they don't hire you, they still send you a notice. do you want me to check for you?

i submitted your resume to the hiring manager and have been writing lots of compliments about you. I wish you luck! please let me know whether you want to take the phebetology class.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

understandable. i just want to clarified that the resume i helping my friend re-submitted is been interviewed once with you back to few months ago, but she didn't get hire without not clear reason. As her interested, she wants to re-apply, and i think she is great english speaker, and have medical administrative background, so i helped her to re-submitted. thanks for your time of consideration.

thanks for let

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
understandable. I just wanted to clarify that the friend whose resume I was helping submit interviewed with you once a few months ago, but she was not hired (though no reason was given). Since she is still interested, she wants to re-apply, and I think she's a great English-speaker with a medical administration background. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

received call from Mimi from Silver site and said pt has abnormal and have me to pass to the oncall doctor since pt's provide is not working on Sat. printed out the lab and passed to Dr. wilky. Dr. Wilky have to call pt to go back to do another lab on next Monday. called pt, pt said she has gone from the blood drawing today (Sat) that someone had already to called her to do so. also, mentioned to pt if she has chest pain, weakness...she needs to go to the ER. she understood. passed the msg back to Dr. wilky regards XXXXX XXXXX i had with the pt. Dr. wilky said she will call the pt back later whether she needs to get medication or not.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
received a call from Mimi from the Silver site. she said the pt showed abnormal symptoms and wanted me to pass the word to the on-call doctor since the pt's provider does not work on Saturday. printed out the lab and sent it to Dr. Wilky. Dr. Wilky asked to call the pt to go do another lab next Monday. called pt, but pt said she had already had blood drawn. Also told her that if she has chest pain or weakness, she needs to go to the ER. she understood. passed the msg back to Dr. Wilky about the conversation, and Dr. Wilky said she will call the pt later whether she needs to get medication or not.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Eric, need minors change.

received a call from Mimi from the Silver site. she said the pt showed abnormal lab and wanted me to pass the word to the on-call doctor since the pt's provider does not work on Saturday. printed out the lab and gave it to Dr. Wilky. Dr. Wilky asked to call the pt to go do another lab next Monday. called pt, but pt said she had already had blood drawn in the afternoon of Sat. Also told her that if she has chest pain or weakness, she needs to go to the ER. she understood. passed the msg back to Dr. Wilky about the conversation, and Dr. Wilky said she will call the pt later whether she needs to get medication or not.

dr. wilky, did you still have the genetic reports for Nally's sister? The genetic dr from UCHP genetic doctor wants to take a look of sister's report before seeing Nally. Thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Ah, got it.

Received a call from Mimi from the Silver site. She said the pt showed abnormal labwork and wanted to pass the word to theon-call doctor since the pt's provider does not work on Saturday. printed out the lab and gave it to Dr. Wilky. Dr. Wilky asked to call the pt to go do another lab next Monday. called pt, but pt said she had already had blood drawn Saturday afternoon. Also told her that if she has chest pain or weakness, she needs to go to the ER. she understood. passed the msg back to Dr. Wilky about the conversation, and Dr. Wilky said she will call the pt later whether she needs to get medication or not.

Dr. Wilky, do you still have the genetic reports for Nally's sister? The genetic dr from UCHP wants to take a look at the sister's report before seeing Nally. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt walked in for her diziness that she was in the ER on last Saturday. She said the ER doctor ask her to go back to see her provider to discuss her medication. pt has hypertension but she denied the medication that Dr. Jane and Chen NP prescribed to her because she said she has reaction of diziness. She wants to see differeint doctor to see if anything can help to stop her diziness. She said she doesn't have much diziness today and still has not taken any medication. pt doesn't want to see the NP again. scheduled her to see dr. Luke tomorrow. told her if she has very diziness or feeling very uncomfortable she needs to go back to the ER. she understood. also, passed her d/c summary to Francis since she will be the MA for dr. Luke tomorrow.

pt walked in and complain her glucose meter is out of services and wants to find out the problem. found that she may needs to change the battery. she said she will go to change it.

also, she wants to talk to Dr. Lee to sign her IHSS form which she had been discussed with Dr. Lee of her last visited. told her dr. Lee is with pt and since she has scheduled with dr. Lee on 8/27 and she said she will discuss with Dr.Lee at that time.

as i know the head nurse is super busy with some projects and since there is another new site open and she has to settle that clinic. As i know they are looking for nurse, but it has to wait when she has time to do the interview, I guess is not rash of hiring. I guess they want to fill the MA positions as first prior. I will try to send an email to the head nurse to see if she has time to meet your friend.

Hi, remember I attached Mei's resume's resume to you for apply the RN position? Mei is in town of coming back visit her family. She wants to know if you available to approach you to share her expensive and her interesting of apply this position. I know you are super busy but hope you have a chance to talk to her. Thank you !

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Eric, did you have a chance working on my proofreading that listed below? thank you!Hi Eric did u see my requesting?
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.