Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

"Chris M, I am looking for some exam help. Parenting and Stress

"Chris M, I am looking for some exam help. Parenting and Stress in Families w/ Young CHildren #40550800 (also known as #40560500), Family, School Relationships in Early Childhood Edu # XXXXX (also known as #40560600) and Parent Education Community Involvement & Reference #4055100 (also known as 40560700)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

HelloCustomer

When is your deadline for submitting these exams?

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well I am currently working on the first exam listed and just figured when you had an opportunity to provide the answers, I would be finished and could use your answers to double check mine. So, no major rush, but I would like to finish them by the end of this weekend if possible.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the reply,

I'll get these to you by the weekend (probably Saturday afternoon).

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great thanks. Also....I am just finishing up the first exam 40550800 and feel confident in my answers. If you could just help with the other two that would be great..I would be happy to share them with you once I have taken the exam in case you need them in the future

If you would like to keep the price the same, maybe you can offer assistance with my next set of exams.....the first one being Introduction to the Guidance Tradition #40586200 (or #40564300).

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I have already completed the first two exams #40550800 and #40550900 (I just saw your reply here). I'll post the three exams you originally requested by tomorrow evening (7/11). If you would then post any other exams as a new separate question, I'll be happy to assist with those.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I took the first exam last night with a 100% grade. But since you already did the work, no problem - I can still keep payment the same. I will await for you to post the answers to the others.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the reply,

Please click here to view my answers for the three exams. Let me know of any discrepancies between your answers and the ones I selected and I'll recheck those.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks so much. I am still working on the 2nd test. So once I am finished, I will cross-check with your answers and let you know this afternoon. As for the first test that I took, all of your answers for 40550800 were correct except for #11 is B (local churches or temples) not A, #13 is D (affordability) not C, #16 is C (Angry outbursts) not A and #17 is C (work, family and childcare) not D
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Congratulations on your score for the first exam and thanks for the feedback. I'll be looking for your reply on #40550900.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
40550900 -- #5 is B (the parent doesnt hold the same values) not D....other than that, the rest were all correct! Thank goodness too, because I had about 4 wrong, and I was able to correct them beforehand! I will work on the last one tonight and let you know how it goes! Also, if it's okay, I would like to submit another request maybe tomorrow for additional help if you're interested.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello tmckee,

Be sure to carefully double check answers for #40551000. This exam contained several questions that seemed to have two possible answers. Again, let me know of any discrepancies between your answers and mine before you submit the exam, and I will recheck those. I will be glad to assist you on your other request.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I completed the last one and the only answers I have different are the following:

#6 you said C.....I think A - Family members, teaches, and other professionals work as a team to help the child.

#7 you said B.....I think C - they understand that guidance behaviors affect the whole child

#12 you said B...I think C - 4

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello tmckee,

After reviewing these, I believe you are correct on #6 and #7. I chose '3' on #12 because this is the 'Teaching' standard, but on the NAEYC website it is stated under 4. Assessment of Child Progress that: "Teachers' knowledge of each child helps them to plan appropriately challenging curricula and to tailor instruction that responds to each child's strengths and needs." Therefore, your choice of 'C. 4' does seem to be correct. Update me with your results.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im trying to select the option to accept but it wont let me?

Can you resend the accept smilie faces?

Also -- 40551000

6 was C, 7 was B, 12 was C and 17 was C

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello tmckee,

I have sent a message to JustAnswer support to check the problem with your inability to accept this answer. I'll let you know as soon as get an answer.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I contacted Customer Support as well. They could not do it either so she was sending a ticket into Technical department. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. As for the answers I gave you above....I made a mistake....

#6 was A not C, and #7 was C not B

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)