Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Imagine that you are a mineralogist and you have just received

Imagine that you are a mineralogist and you have just received a single, small sample of a mineral with which you are not familiar. Discuss how you might go about identifying that mineral using some of the mineral identification properties discussed in Chapter 1. Which properties would you find less useful? Why? there is a 200 word minimum response required.
•Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 4 years ago.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. I will complete this assignment by tomorrow morning at the latest. Thanks

Expert:  Kathy replied 4 years ago.
Your answer is attached. I hope it helps you construct your own response. Before rating my answer please let me know if you have any additional questions related to this assignment. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.