Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

2•Mozart was considered a child prodigy, performing throughout

2•Mozart was considered a child prodigy, performing throughout Europe. Cite your view on the notion of the child star and the impact of early success on a person who shows exceptional talent or genius. Explain whether you think Mozart’s struggle with sustained success in adulthood was a product of this phenomenon.

3.By creating awareness of oppression and arousing sympathy of supporters, the arts can be a form of protest. Identify and describe an example of how either black slaves or white abolitionists used the arts as a form of protest against slavery.

4.Compare a line from one of the Romantic poets to one of the Romantic landscape paintings. Describe what you think the poet and the painter is evoking about nature with these works.

5.During the mid 1800s, slave narratives became an important literary forum for abolitionists. The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass: An American Slave was written in first person, while the Narrative of Sojourner Truth was in third person. Explain what effect these two different points of view might have on a 19th century reading audience in communicating the authors’ purposes

Kathy :

Hi! Welcome to Just Answer. I am willing to assist. I have a couple of questions I need to know the number of words requirement for each answer and the due date for your assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer:
Customer:

no more that 100 words per question

Kathy :

When is your assignment due? Thanks

Customer:

on friday

Kathy :

I will post your answers by tomorrow morning at the latest. I hope this works for you. Thanks

Customer:

and thanks for your help, specially that i'm here in afghanistan with out books to complete my classes

Customer:
Kathy :

I understand. I am glad I can assist. Look for my posting tomorrow morning. Thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.