Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

"For Dr. Steve" Answer this with a couple of solid paragraphs

"For Dr. Steve"

Answer this with a couple of solid paragraphs stating appropriate professional and or other examples when applicable. - If you need to, you may cut and paste this into your browser

In today's workplace for the first time ever, four generations will be figuring out how to work together. This is due to many factors. First of all we are living longer, then we have had some economic downturns that forced retired individuals out of retirement and back into the workforce.

For this DQ you will read the above publication and write a well thought out response.

1. In your own words describe your generation's attitudes after reading about it in the publication above.
2. Write about which other generation you may find the most challenging to communicate with. How might you build bridges with this generation?
3. Any other thoughts? Anything goes as long as you are professional and show you are stretching yourself.

AARP, (2007). Leading a Multigenerational Workforce. Retrieved from, March 12, 2012.
Dear Zariad,

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have the project posted by the 8th.

Yours truly,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Dr. Steve:

I have another question that I need by Saturday, July 14, 2012. Please see below:

1. Describe the 'culture' of social networking in your own words. What are the unspoken or spoken 'rules' about social networking that are culturally accepted or not accepted?

2. How has and will social netwoking affect careers and job search? For example some jobs that are listed on 'Linked In' ONLY listed on Linked In.

Dr. Steve I need 2 good paragraphs for each question. Please let me know if this is possible.

Dear Zariad,

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have the assignments posted on schedule.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Dr. Steve. I will go through the proper channel of posting between tonight and in the morning. I'm not at a computer right now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
"For Dr. Steve"

Dr. Steve just a reminder that the questions are due Saturday July 14, 2012.

Good morning Zariad,

Thank you for your message. I will be sure to have the responses posted on or before Saturday the 14th.

Best regards,

Good morning Zariad,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I am working on the final draft of the assignment and will have the responses posted within the next the next 3 hours.

Best regards,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Dear Zaraid,

Thank you very much once again for the excellent feedback and the excellent bonus!!

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You're welcome Dr. Steve. Talk to you soon.

Thank you for your message.

Now that you have successfully downloaded the report, I will delete the link for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That's fine and thank you again.
You are welcome.