David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

Need two discussion questions answered:Week 5 Discussion

Customer Question

Attachment: 2012-06-29_011705_team_b_week_3.docx

Attachment: 2012-06-29_011755_team_b_week_4.docx

Attachment: 2012-06-29_011826_team_b_week2.docx

Need two discussion questions answered: Week 5 Discussion Question 4 What portion of your program helped prepare you for the future most? Why? Week 5 Discussion Question 5 Do you feel learning about ethics can make you a more ethical person? Why? Team Assignment:Here is a suggested breakdown of this week assignment: Everyone needs to choose a core course and provide a detailed analysis of how the content or concepts helped with the development of our firm. (Please add this to the portion of the assignment already provided in this week's thread). my portion is to: XXXXX XXXXX Roles Tihese Roles of Each Member
Category: Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

My name is David.

Is there a length or format requirement for the answers?

Also, by when do you need it completed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can use the discussion questions tody if pssible, a word count of a least 100 word count for each question, the team assignment is due this weekend, i will provide more info. Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok so I should be able to work and complete the discussion questions by this afternooon. Please provide the remainder of the information for the team assignment as soon as you have the information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The word count for questions can be about 100 word count, if possible today would be fine, thank you David

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THE CLASS INFO IS GEN/480
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks. Can you post any details about this particular team assignment for what is due tomorrow?
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Please click the link below to download the discussion question responses:

click here

David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the discusions questions. Sorry for the delay had a family matter to take care of, now for the team assignment, I neeed a summary to fir into the eam paper I uploaded of a course I previous taken, The class I would lie to talk about is MGT/350 Critcal Thinking along with at least two referecnes, the word count is 150-200 words, also with the summary I need at least 2 power point slides. If all possible can this this be tonight although I am just gettig back to you, Thank you for all your help

Attachment: 2012-07-01_220100_team_b_week_paper.docx

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

I will work on it and post this morning. Sorry I did not see your post yesterday afternoon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
God mornng and good morning, can you also add a 2 powerpoint slides to what I am going to uploaded on a marketing class as well ans this shouls wrp it up, thank you

Attachment: 2012-07-02_101458_week_5_gen_480_portion.docx

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I will write the critical thinking and the two slides. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
David are you still working on the assignment? just checking in. thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, thanks for checking. I am still working on it.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

David,

How is it coming along, I need to turn my portion in so they compile the assignment

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

I will be posting it very soon. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

David,

How much longer its late and I am tired, I need to see what you have run it through plagirism to be sure its with in 10%, the team is waiting on my part, need a tome frame, you said it you wrk on this this morning, its now 9 oclock

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need the reference you used
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Do you need references for the discussion piece, the slides or both?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
for the summary and power points
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I am a Moderator for this topic. Please note that going forward, all questions must be posted as a new question in a separate thread. Thank you for your understanding.