David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications

•Write a 1-page description on how you would like to present

•Write a 1-page description on how you would like to present the presentation about crime rates. What should be your points of emphasis pertaining to reasons and specific data on crime rates?
•Write a 1-page outline on how you would like the PowerPoint to be constructed for this specific topic. Why you want it this way should be explained in a brief manner in the outline.
•Write a bulleted list comparing and contrasting the United States' crime rates with other countries around the world.
•Discuss your deliverables, and make decisions on what should be included in the PowerPoint presentation.

My name is David.

By when do you need this completed?

Is there a specific length requirement for the presentation upon which these documents will be based?

Also, is there specific research content on crime rates that are required in the presentation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

David, I need the 4 pages as listed by Saturday morning with a originality verification being able to be passed. 1 page description 1 page outline 1 page bulleted list and 1 page of what should be presented.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.

So you no longer need assistance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, I sent a reply then it opened it to others. Yes I need this by Saturday morning and the pages are listed in the original question. Thank you for the response.

Ok thanks. I will start working on it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you,

Your welcome. Working on it now. Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
David it says that this question is closed and that I owe the $$ but I have recieved no paper. Doesn't it go to my email? I needed it this morning but have still heard nothing. What is going on?

The system will mark the question closed after sometime of inactivity. I don't know the timeout but I believe it may be 24 hours. I could not access this question until you just posted (it has happened to me once before). I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have zipped up the documents into a single file. Please click the link below to download the file, then double click on the file to unzip and access the documents:

click here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it says it does not exist or I need a download ID

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.