Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

"For Dr. Steve"

Customer Question

"For Dr. Steve"

1. How do you ensure that all voices are heard and understood in virtual, cross cultural teams.

1 paragraph of approximately 75 - 100 words needed

If I could have it by Friday 6/29/12, that would be perfect.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Zariad.

I will be sure to have the report posted before the end of today.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Good evening Zariad,

I am reviewing the final draft of your report and will have the report posted very soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Zariad,
Attached is your new report.
Please CLICK HERE to download.
Thank you,
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Dr. Steve. You're the Best!!! I will be talking with you again real soon.

Zariad

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much Zariad!!! Thank you for the excellent bonus and the excellent feedback; it is truly appreciated. It is always a pleasure working with you. If you have successfully downloaded the report, I will now delete your link for privacy per you standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have downloaded it and thank you so much again. You are always willing to work with me even at the 10th hour and I really appreciate it.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Zariad.

All the best,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Dr. Steve:

Please let me know if you can help me out with this. I will need it by Friday July 8, 2012

Answer this with a couple of solid paragraphs

http://assets.aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/cs/misc/leading_a_multigenerational_workforce.pdf - If you need to, you may cut and paste this into your browser

In today's workplace for the first time ever, four generations will be figuring out how to work together. This is due to many factors. First of all we are living longer, then we have had some economic downturns that forced retired individuals out of retirement and back into the workforce.

For this DQ you will read the above publication and write a well thought out response.

1. In your own words describe your generation's attitudes after reading about it in the publication above.

2. Write about which other generation you may find the most challenging to communicate with. How might you build bridges with this generation?

3. Any other thoughts? Anything goes as long as you are professional and show you are stretching yourself.

References:

AARP, (2007). Leading a Multigenerational Workforce. Retrieved from

http://assets.aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/cs/misc/leading_a_multigenerational_workforce.pdf, March 12, 2012.

Thanks,

Zariad

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon Zariad,

I will be sure to have the project completed on schedule.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Steve I just received the below message. Is it saying that you will not be able to help me out with the question I sent you that is due Friday the 6th? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Zariad

We are very sorry that your Homeworkquestion was not answered. Although the Tutors and Teachers on JustAnswer weren't able to answer your question this time, there are thousands of other Experts in hundreds of categories standing by to assist you. We are committed to providing 100% satisfaction with our service and encourage you to ask another question.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Zariad,

That is a new computer automated message. I will definitely have the assignment completed and posted on schedule. Hope you had a good 4th of July!

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay thanks so much. I got so nervous. My 4th was okay, wasn't feeling too well so stayed in.

Thanks Dr. Steve.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your message. I hope you feel better soon.

I should have the final review of the report posted within the next two hours.

Speak to you soon,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Dear Zariad,
Attached is your report on “Multigenerational Workforces”.
Please CLICK HERE to download.
Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Steve where you have generation x I'm not sure what I should be putting?
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Which generation would you like me to identify with in the report?

Let me know -- and I will rewrite the reference.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess it would be my generation? So whatever that is :))). I'm 35....
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your message. I will revise the report accordingly and have it re-posted within the next 20 minutes or so. If it works for you, as you are on the border of the two generations -- I will simply state that you identify with the Millennial Generation, which I would assume is the case.

Let me know if this works for you.

Speak to you soon,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Dear Zariad,
Attached is your revised report on “Multigenerational Workforces”.
Please CLICK HERE to download.
Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Steve i am having a problem with my computer so if i don't get it working soon i will look at it first thing in the morning when i get to work.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Okay. Have a good evening.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry Dr. Steve but I still don't understand the Generation X. Can you please explain that to me?
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Zariad,

I am working on a synopsis of the four generation in chronological order -- and will have it posted within the next 20 minutes.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Dear Zariad,
Attached is a report that synopsizes the four generations (including Generation X).
Please CLICK HERE to download.
Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So am I using this report as opposed to the previous one?
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
No, this report would be used along with the other report.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
I will combine the two reports and repost the reports as one report.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Dear Zariad,
Attached is your revised report with the two reports combined.
Please CLICK HERE to download.
Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Steve it was good, a little long but I will use it. I need for you to post the link so that I can pay you.

Thanks,

Zariad

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very, very much Zariad!!! Thank you for the excellent bonus and the excellent feedback; it is sincerely appreciated!!!

Now that you have downloaded the report, I will delete the link for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,