Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Kathy only Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences,

Kathy only

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be one (1) single-spaced page in length

Explain Left Realism Theory, including its roots, how it evolved, and the current social implications of Left Realism Theory.

I need it by tomorrow night by 4:00 pm
Thank you Kathy

Kathy :

I will complete on a timely manner.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Kathy, would you be able to work on another 2 more papers for me?

Paper One

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be one (1) single-spaced page in length.

What information can be obtained from reading a legal opinion?

Paper Two

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be one (1) single-spaced page in length;

Discuss the constitutionality of flag burning. Explain your feelings about this symbolic act and whether it should be constitutionally protected.

If you say you can, I will post it and put your name on the top.

Thank you
Mary

Thanks for your question. Please post your request as a new question and add the deadline for your assignments so I can complete them on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok
Thanks