Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

What are the major laws affecting HR? Select two of these

What are the major laws affecting HR?

Select two of these laws. How can organizations develop practices that ensure they are in compliance with these laws

2 full double spaced pages

Brittany :

Good morning! I would like to get started on this for you but had one question...Is this suppose to be in APA format? Thank you, Brittany

Hi AG,
I believe there are some technical issues with chat right now. I see that you rated me on not providing much and that shows as a negative feedback for me. I am sorry that I have not been able to help as of yet but I am still waiting for a response to my question. If you let me know the format that this paper is to be written in, I can get started on providing you an answer and hopefully change your mind about the service I am providing you with.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think there was some issues with the chat

I need it in APA format.

Thanks AG! I think chat was having some major problems :) Good thing we have the option of switching to this format though. I have already started the paper so I will be finishing it up shortly. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX know what else to do when i rated you. When I get the chance i will change that rating

Thank was my fault! The chat automatically sends as an answer and I forgot to change that. When I provide the answer here in a little bit, you can review it and will have a change to rate the answer again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.