DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Pleases send to DJX!!! 1. Actually is "Unintentional and Intentional

Customer Question

Pleases send to DJX!!!
1. Actually is "Unintentional and Intentional Injuries for Children and Adolescence
2.I have no sources for the homework I submitted
3. let me get back to you on the data set and stuff, I have not quite done a through research
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 2 years ago.

Hi!

I am a little confused:-)

I understood the subject and premise of the project.

Did you get this?

I sent it yesterday with sources.........

Hope it helps! Smile DXJ

Experience: MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, there is so much in my brain...I could not open the link you sent
Hi!
Sorry you had technical difficulty with the link.
Try this one.
Hope it helps! Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Go it thanks you.
Here is a little bit more on the data set, but I think I will use WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, CDC
I can give you my walden library username and password. I will do my best to write and send it to you as you suggested. I appreciate you so much!!!!

Hi Class,

Week 3 Application Tips and Explanation!!!!!!!!

The Week 3 Application is the first step in developing your final project. Overall, you will be completing a research study using secondary data which is data that is collected by someone else. You will develop a research question/topic and then use the data set that you locate to conduct your own study. You are not to collect data on your own from any human or animal source.

So, one of the first things you need to do is to decide what you would like to study and then you must find a data set that you can access fully using the Epi Info Software, SPSS or whatever statistical software you are proficient in. One of the ways to begin is to search the course data set or any other data set that you like (SAMDA, NIH, NHANES, YRBS, BRFSS, etc) and see what variables it contains and then develop your research question around the variables that are available for you to explore.

Please understand that you are Not simply writing a research paper or reviewing articles, but rather you are actually conducting a research study.

Good luck !

Dr. Foreman

Thanks for this!
Finding the dataset will be paramount:-)
Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am having a IBS; I would love to dropp this class and do it after my exam, but financial aid said I will be owing money. Oh am gonna ask if I could get an incomplete. oh well is here is what I found

graphic

I dont know if I fully comphrend what dataset mean(t). It is raw data right?
Hi!
Maybe you can ask for an incomplete or ask for a leave.
I'm not sure what the policies are, but there should be some way to work it out. After all, they should understand your work load and exams. It is worth a try, right? DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been thinking hard about that, I think I might go ahead and do that. Is just that I need both financial aid to be able to live, I guess I have to figure something out. But I will call them first thing tommorrow.
I have never been stressed out in my life than now.
Thank you for input!!!!
Hi!
So sorry you are so stressed!
Any chance you can get documentation from your supervisor? Most certainly, that should help. You might also write your instructor or call your instructor. Keep me posted! I have faith in you! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi
I emailed my professor at she replied:
Congratulations on acheiving this great milestone! I think that you may need to withdraw from the course. You would not be eligible for an incomplete if your are not progressing well in my course. So, don't risk failing the course.
This is my recommendation, for what it's worth. However, the final decision is up to you.
Dr. Foreman

I am gonna call and find out what it would take to get an incomplete or leave of abs
Sounds like the right thing to do. Your Professor gave you great advice! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yea, I spoke with financial aid, they told me that I will owe the school about $6000.00 if I will draw and have to be paid before I can start again. But, my medical school comes first. I will figure it out come August.

That is crazy!

Can you write your Professor about seeking an Incomplete instead while you are doing well in the course? It's just a thought! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have until july 25 to see drop, and my professor says it is too early to give incomplete. My exam is on August 5th and then 3 more weeks before this masters course is over. I just want to pass, forget about A for now.

I think, I will keep trying and just do the best I can...

May be sacrifice all fridays or Saturdays nights working on those Application assigments. I will send them to you.

I am just gonna go with this and not think about this again. Is not helping me study well at all.

Thanks you for being there!

J.

Hi!

Thanks for the update!
Always on your side!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the dataset i sent you right, could explain to me what they meant by data set?

Attachment: 2012-06-27_214613_copy_of_injury_mortality_trend_tables.xls

I guess I have to close this and start a new thread?
Hi!
I'll take a look at this. Is it international? DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it is international, thank you :)
Smile Hi!
I was just considering your situation and thought that maybe if you completed most of the research paper, you could get an incomplete from the Prof. (Just something to consider.)

Also, I'm not sure whether this works, but could you use your residency as your practicum? If so, you might be ahead of the game. Wink DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX so kind. I have spoke with the school and they refuse to count my medical work as a practicum, I have to look for angency..sucks. Also, yea, I am gonna keep working on this research paper and towards the mid week of july, I will ask for incomplete.

Did you get a chance to look at the International dataset I sent?

I will try and stay up at night tommorrow to do the homework ( Literature review and may be send it to you and get back sunday?)
Hi!
Unfortunately, I have not reviewed the dataset fully. (I have been under the weather the last week and really under the weather today:-) Many apologies!

We'll work out the literature review. I am familiar with the process and the Prof! Wink

Please, just let me know if we get comments. I am unsure how welcoming this program is when it concerns international health. I am sure you know exactly what I mean.

Just remember I am ALWAYS on your side!Smile
I really wish I could do more. (Think about how different this might be if I were your Prof or Academic Ad visor:) Anyway, I'll keep you in my thoughts and light a candle for you!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awwww, feel better :) and do not apologize, you are just God's sent. I am wish I could make a noddle soup and mail it to you :)
Oh do you think we can just focus on United States? I am up for that
Here is a research paper I wrote for another class on this topic, we can use it and modify?

Attachment: 2012-06-29_045609_app11amatuegwuj.docx

Ok feel better!!!!
Aww..........thanks!
I think we can modify this! Thanks!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cool.. hope you feel soon :)
Thanks! Smile DXJ
Hi!

Could you tell me where we are on this for the weekend?
What exactly needs to be done? I really appreciate it! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello am sorry I think to start working on the literature review which is due in 2 weeks. But, am behind in my studying, cuz I was doing the class discussion.. the wifi system at the library crashed today, so I could check my mails.

I will try to check more often now

let me know what part you want to be to do.
OK, now I am confused.
The lit. review is due in 2 weeks?
Are you working on part of it or are we using sources in the other paper? Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the confusion. we gonna use the sources from the other paper, I wanna make my life as easy as possible. As I said before, I just want to pass. You gonna work on it?

oh I see why you were confused, there is so much to do for the class, there is something due like every week, am working on those. if you could help work on this research project that would be awesome.. I will really compensate you :)
sry, hope you are feeling better
Hi! Sometimes confusion is part of the equation. I can start working on the lit. Review. That is due in 2 weeks, correct? Just to give you some forwarning about the statistical analysis... I do not do that'. I don't have the software. In the past, people have sent the dataset and the hypotheses to the Math experts here. Of course, you could also do it yourself. I am a little better. Thanks! WinkDXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok, when it comes to that the analytical part, I will figure something out.. alright, glad that you are feeling better

Talk to you soon
Thanks so much!
Remember to take breaks from study. Take care of you! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you :)
:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey how is it going. Hope all is well.
here is a copy a sample for the Lit review
i found it on the class home page

Attachment: 2012-07-06_194449_copy_of_sample_lit_review_matrix.xls

i am doing my very best to stay sane!
Thanks again and for being there for me :)

J.
Hi!
I am familiar with the matrix.
When is that part due?
I do not have a sample lit. review in the format your Professor likes:-)
Is that due tomorrow? Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No is not due tomorrow, is due next week. I am sorry I can care less, what she likes. I just want to pass this class. I am already overwhelmed
by all of this. But I have to keep going.
Thanks for being a Champion!!!!!

J.
Hi!

I understand! You are awesome!
Could you please clarify which part is due next week when you get the chance?
Thanks so much! Smile DXj
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The literature review is due

• Literature Review (Due in Week 6; approximately 6-7 pages)

• Discussion of relevant literature

Smile Hi! Do you have what you have submitted for this so far?
If so, could you please upload that here? Thanks so much! DXJ
Hi!
Your answers are here
This raises numerous questions:-)
Hope it helps!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry DJX, I was not feeling well for the past few days, am better now, recovering.
For project, the only thing has been submitted was

Attachment: 2012-07-15_020924_app3amatuegwuj.docx

and the one due tomorrow will be the second one
Hi!
Sorry you're under the weather!
Did you get the lit review I posted?
Did you also need the matrix?

Feel better!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh thanks :). Yes, I did, I am gonna go through it today and submit it. I think this will do, am not sure about the matrix. Lets not worry about it now. I don't care if she took off points. I just wanna pass, my body is feeling the stress.

so this is due next week Sunday

Attachment: 2012-07-15_160448_research_methodology.docx

should i start another page? Also for the math section which is due in two week from today, do you recommend any one?

Thanks so much for being there is means so much to me :)
Hi!
Glad I could help!
I believe in you!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! thank you! you are just awesome!!!! :) when this project is over done worry, I will make sure i compensate you appropriately on tips or should i give it to you now?

Also I added above what is due next Sunday.. let me know. if you are up to it

Thanks again!!!!
J.

Hi!
I'm really hoping you're better!
Recovery is ongoing here:-)

Given the literature review and your initial interests, what variable are we looking at?
I guess I really need to know which research question you think would be the easiest.
Are you still planning on using the WHO stats?

I was thinking we could examine the countries in the lit review. Bangladesh, Egypt, Uganda, Colombia, Pakistan and the US. We could include Korea, too, since you researched that.

However, I do not know if you are considering the intentional and unintentional injuries as the variables. I would expect to see differences in types of injuries and a gender-based difference, as well. Unfortunately, I do not recall whether the WHO stats contain gender.

I realize you mentioned policy differences and in some cases the abject lack thereof. One could also make the case for challenges implementation of childhood injury prevention poses. Of course, to some extent, children and adolescents will also take risks. That is of course their nature and how they discover the world.

At any rate, if you can clarify your thoughts as to the research question you seek to answer through the data analysis, I should be able to help with this part.

This, too, will inform your question for the stats experts. I will try to discover which one is familiar with this type of project. Hope that helps! Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank God for you!!!!! I like you idea better, lets focus on countries in the literature review and narrow the question down to main causes of injury in theses countries? I s that reasonable? I am kinda stuck here?
I think it makes it manageable:-)
If we had more time or wanted to something much more comprehensive, then maybe we could choose more.
That way, it makes it easier for you to submit the data to the Stats experts here with your question.
It also makes it easier to discern the differences. Besides, the countries selected do represent different regions, cultures, customs, stages of development, etc.
Do you agree? DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I agree!!!!! I cant say this enough, you are more than awesome.... I owe you alot. Thank you thank you thank you :)

Dear J.,

I am just me! I'm glad you think I'm awesome, but the practicality of my advice comes from experience:-)

It is always harder to see the most practical path when you're consumed with the research and other goals.

Hope this lets you breathe a little easier.Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ha! thanks again, is inspiring. Here is what what the professor posted for the assignment due this sunday

Attachment: 2012-07-20_003422_hi_class.docx

.. talk to you soon
Hi!
Do you have the WHO link for the dataset so I can discover the information?
Thanks! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
www.who.int/entity/...injury.../injury_mortality_trend_tables.xls.

thanks again
Ok, great!
Hope you're breathing a little easier this week and a little more rested.Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Doing the very best I can. My exam is in 3 weeks! Taking it one step at a time.
Thank you!
J.
Dear J.,
Glad to hear it! You'll make it!Smile DXJ
Dear J.,
The next part of this is here. and here
It should inform your statistical analysis.
Have you sent that to the Stats/Math experts here yet?
Usually, you can ask for the charts, graphs and explanation based on your questions.
Hope that helps! Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh thank you! I have not sent anything to them yet? I will do that as soon as possible, because the math part is due in 2 weeks. You think this is a good question for the math "to discern the differences in the types of intentional and unintentional injuries to children and adolescents in Korea, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt, Columbia and the United States and determine gender differences therein". Or should I just give them the specifc question pertaining to the assignment

• Data Analysis (Due in Week 9; approximately 2-3 pages)

• Briefly address the data analysis process

• Identify and justify the univariate, bivariate and/or multivariate statistical techniques that were used to describe and analyze your quantitative data

• If you have used qualitative data, what statistical analyses did you use?

• Show the connection between your research questions, literature review, and the analysis that you conducted.

Hi!
Feel free to phrase or craft the question as you wish…
Gender types and rates of injuries should say a lot. Do you agree?
Unfortunately, it is hard to assure the data given the limitatIons.
I hope it helps! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a lot!!!.
So tomorrow, I will send it to the math people and when they are finished with the math part, I will send the whole document to to you for the rest of the questions ( see above)?
Hi, J.!
That sounds great! Thanks! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Just an update: I have submitted the question to he math department here, I told them to get it back by Saturday or Sunday as to send everything to you and in time for the next due assignment August 5th.

Here is a comment from the professor in the literature review "Jordan, Comprehensive and well written literature review. Please insert a title page that you can use from here until the final manuscript. Please proceed to the next application" Thank you thank you.
Hi!
Thanks so much for the update!
How's the studying going?

I'm shocked and surprised by your Prof's remarks. Sometimes small miracles do happen!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Ha! I believe in miracles. My studying is going well, I cant complain. I just have to keep going, 2 weeks from today!
Thanks for asking. Hope all is well on your end. :)
J.

Smile Glad to hear it! DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I kinda freaking out, I submitted math homework last tuesday and asked if i get it back saturday, so I can email it to you for the rest of the question.I communicated with the guy and he agreed to do it, but i am just coming back from a conference, checked my mail.. nothing. I dont need this stress. I have to call justanswer first thing in the morning tommorrow!
Hi!

So sorry for your stress! I am trying to find a Math expert for you............
JudyBailey, a Math expert is working on your solution.Wink DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much! I really do appreciate you. I just dont inderstand how people could be inconsiderate. oh well, am moving on. Thanks again sweetheart!!!
J.
Hi, J!

All I can do is try! Hope it helps!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello DJX!
Could you see if these data will be sufficient to answer the questions..

Attachment: 2012-07-31_193753_road_traffic_accidents.docx

Hi!

I teach today so I will look at this more closely tonight.

I will let you know if I have any questions.Thanks so much!

How long to the board exams? DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi
oh, for some reason I did not get a notification for your response. Please, I appreciate it. My board exams is next week.. i feel like i should move it but that will require paying more money. And, I need to go back to work, am so broke :)
Ok ttys.
J.
oh we used two different countries from the originals because I could not find data for them. We should just the country names
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hope all is well, I dont know if I told you that the assignment is due sunday?. I know you are busy. I just want to know that we have everything before I can rate his service

Hi!

Thanks for the update! I should have it to you before then!

Try to relax a little in between studies:-) Thinking of you! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awwwww, you deserve flowers from the most beautiful ocean!!!! thank you!!! You are the best! :) :)
J.

P.s. additional information

Attachment: 2012-08-02_232315_road_traffic_accidents_with_additional_gender.docx

Got it, J.!

Thanks so much!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey,How is it going? Hope all is well :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ms. DJX,
Hope all is well. I have not heard from you. Kinda of freaking out. Ok ttys

Hi!

Many apologies!!! I lost power and internet due to storms.

I will get this to you later this afternoon.

Thanks so much for your patience! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Awwwww, I am sorry to hear about the storms. Hope you and everyone is alright? Take your time, I appreciate your help :)

J.

Everyone is okay, thankfully! It just seems that anytime there is a storm lately, the wind really roars through here at 60 MPH or more:-)

The gender data sheet is unfortunately less clearly presented than I would like but I can make it work:-) Thanks, J! I appreciate you!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good to hear that everyone is well. I know I was trying to make sense of the data. Please do the best you can :) I appreciate you more :)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey, am just in tears :). I truly appreciate all your help and thoughts :)
J.

Hi, J!

In tears?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
I will be fine, is just everything that I have to get done. I can do it! and I know you are cheering me on!!! hence the tears :)

Always in your corner, J!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks :), truly appreciate it :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey, Thanks again. I need a favor. I have a class discussion that is due this thursday. I usually do them myself, but I have a exam this thursday and the professor is giving me a hard time about. If you can help, that would be awesome if not... dont worry

Attachment: 2012-08-07_032249_sampling_techniques.docx

thanks
J.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello DJX, you customer person blocked my last question. Oh well. I took the exam and I am just exhausted, the result come out in September 26

So for the final manuscript. I think only thing is we have put the whole thing together, change two countries
I have attached a copy of how the professor what it to look like

Attachment: 2012-08-13_194514_pubh_6155_week_11_example_app11_july_2012.doc

Let me know if you need more info. is due this Sunday

Attachment: 2012-08-13_195044_introduction_to_the_study.docx

Hi!

I'll take a look. Did we get any comments we need to address?

Congratulations on your exam!

Could you please open a new thread for this? Thanks so much!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ