Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.

Read the copy of the Declaration of Independence found here.

Read the copy of the Declaration of Independence found here. Identify some passages that you think have philosophical significance. Which of the specific ideas from some of the social political philosophies we’ve discussed in lectures/discussions/readings are evident in this key document from America’s founding and history?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just would like to know where to cite this information. I also want to know if anyone else can get this?

Yes, other people can view the answer. This is needed for peer review of my work among other experts on the site.