Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

"For Dr. Steve only" Thanks Dr. Steve, I had chosen that answer.

"For Dr. Steve only" Thanks Dr. Steve, I had chosen that answer. Pplease confirm is my next question is correct: Which among the following justifies the assumption that humans possess special dignity, and should be treated as ends in themselves?a- Thier ability to mqake rely on instinct
b- Their ability to love and nourish their offspring
c- Their ability to make free and rational choices (I chose this as my answer
d- Their ability to act according to conditioning (however, I think is might be the correct answer)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Dear Hawaii,

I wanted to know if you had any additional questions before I left the office. I will be back within the next two hours, although I would stay if there were any additional questions you needed answered before then.

Speak to you soon,
Dear Hawaii,

I am unable to see your email address as all incoming email addresses are redacted from incoming messages, although we can communicate via this post. Is it your professor that no longer wishes for you to utilize the site?
Dear Hawaii,

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Best regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Thanks.
You are welcome.