Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Hello, i need help with an assignment in my IT class concerning

Customer Question

Hello, i need help with an assignment in my IT class concerning photoshop. you think you can assist?
Category: Homework
Expert:  The_MaveriK replied 2 years ago.
Hello, how are you today?

If I may ask, what do you need help with on the assignment? I'll be happy to help once I have a slight description of what needs to be accomplished.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks so much for your help, :) I am about to post now. It is due friday and if you please help a nice bonus will be included
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All key elements of
the assignment are covered in a substantive way and include the following:

• The pros and cons of outsourcing the
    photography to a professional photographer

• The pros and cons of creating the
    infrastructure to take the photographs in-house

• Legal issues and how they would be handled
    under in-house and outsourced models

• If done in-house, what equipment would be
    required and what costs would be incurred

• How the photography would affect the
    day-to-day store operations under each model

• How often new photographs could be taken under
    each model

• The potential uses of the photographs and
    those implications under each model

Presentation

Student submits
corresponding presentation that highlights cogent points from their written
analysis.

Style and Formatting

120 Points

Image manipulation
is consistent, comprehensive, and well balanced.

Size and resolution
of images are appropriate for the project.

Text is clear and
concise. Font, and font size, is easily seen and readable.

The presentation is
laid out with effective use of borders, backgrounds, and white space.

Intended message is
appropriate and consistent throughout the project.

Project is creative
and well designed.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please let me know if you will be helping
Unfortunately, the project is a bit bigger than what I will have time for in the next coming days. I appologize, but I will go ahead and opt out and I hope that the next expert will be of better assistance to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting on help
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!