Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA

This-is-a-keyboard-question. The-spacebar-is-not-functi

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must take correct action to complete our question.

If you do not rate as: got the job done, helpful and informative, or great service, I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever from the deposit you have paid. The higher the rating the better and I strive to provide the best answers that I can.

If you need more information please use the reply or "continue the conversation" link, please do not select "expected more" or "helped a little" - please just ask if you have additional questions.

If you select "expected more" or "helped a little" this is a negative for me and I am not compensated for my answer, so please reply if you have additional questions.

Please do not select "expected more" or "helped a little" - please reply if you need more information

even if you "expected more" in terms of good news, please do not select this option as it PUNISHES ME for my honest answer.

Hello and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

The problem is that the space bar key has gone bad (failed). The keyboard will need to be replaced to rectify this issue.

Please use the "reply" or "continue conversation" link if you have further questions. Otherwise please select a positive feedback rating (great service or helpful and informative) so that I may be credited and compensated for the assistance I have provided.

Please do not select "I expected more" or "helped a little" - please simply reply if you require anything additional and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions you may have.

Steve, MBA
Experience: MBA

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.